Victorian and Lovelian Military Assets

Yo, listen up, fellow Stormarkers!

A High Priestess wonders what happened to the Victorian and Lovelian military assets that were transferred to Stormark when the Kingdom-Empire of Victoria was dissolved?

A High Priestess wonders what the composition was of the Victorian and Lovelian military assets that were transferred to Stormark when the Kingdom-Empire of Victoria was dissolved?

A High Priestess wonders what the composition was of the Victorian and Lovelian military assets that were transferred to Stormark when the Kingdom-Empire of Victoria was dissolved?

Your High Holiness.

The Victorian and Lovelian military assets that were transferred to Stormark by my Royal and Blood Cousin Queen Victoria II of the Kingdom-Empire of Victoria are;

Victorian Naval Assets;

Lovelian Naval Assets;

Victorian Army Assets;

Lovelian Army Assets;

Victorian Air Force Assets;

Lovelian Air Force Assets.

A High Priestess wonders what the blood relationship between Your Imperial and Royal Majesty and Her Majesty Queen Victoria II is?

Your High Holiness.

Queen Victoria's Lady Mother, the late Queen Consort Anne of Victoria, was born as Lady Anika of Ettlingar Freyu and she and my Lord Father, Jarl Gudrödar of Ettlingar Freyu, are siblings.

Her Majesty the Queen of Victoria and I therefore are first cousins.