Eleven Years of Stormark!

Stormarkers, O Fellow Patricians of Mine!

Allow me to congratulate you all on the Eleventh Anniversary of the Lands of the Longships Throne!

Pray be adviced that not only has our country reached such a high age, but the country is doing better than it has ever done with sky high activity levels and solid cultural development!

Allow me to say that the love of the Fulltrui and the Three Magnificent Vs of Viking, Vanic, and Valtia have provided us with the rocket fuel that has made the nation's amazing achievement possible!

Permit me to express that we are also superabundantly fortunate and blessed that Lady Chloe has returned and we all couldn't wish for a better gift from the Three Ladies Divine!

Rejoice and praise the Fulltrui!

From 's Koningenwaarde: greetings!

On behalf of all Batavians may I congratulate you on the eleven-year existence of your country. Despite the current political situation, we consider you as a friend and have respect for your culture. Your culture a great example and we hope that together with you we can also develop the Batavian culture.

We give you one of the finest archaeological finds from the Viking Museum in La Roche-Derrien (Gascony). The discovery is proof that there is a relationship for centuries to your country and Batavia.

viking-cap-1080180.jpg

From 's Koningenwaarde: greetings!

On behalf of all Batavians may I congratulate you on the eleven-year existence of your country. Despite the current political situation, we consider you as a friend and have respect for your culture. Your culture a great example and we hope that together with you we can also develop the Batavian culture.

We give you one of the finest archaeological finds from the Viking Museum in La Roche-Derrien (Gascony). The discovery is proof that there is a relationship for centuries to your country and Batavia.

viking-cap-1080180.jpg

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our culture as well as the magnificent gift.

On behalf of the government of the Republic of Flanders I extend belatedly (due to a personal absence) our warmest congratulations to the young (*) nation of Stormark on the occasion of its 11th birth day.

(*) the way old people consider everyone else a youngster ;)