Ivoren Toren or in English the Ivory Tower. The name comes from a Dutch saying about politicians: someone who sits in an ivory tower is someone who has lost contact and touch with the common people.

In case you are going to ask for a picture: I'm sorry to tell you there isn't any.

I was the first. I have been president from - just a second, have to research this - November '97 till December '98, from October '99 till August 2000 and in the second Republic from March '08 till February '09.

Though I don't have the intention personally to become president again, the current president and I are in the same party. So when his term ends, we may decide I should run for the job, in order not to automatically yield the position. What's the fun of having a democracy if you don't have elections, you know?

I believe that will be in August, after serving 8 months. He'll still be up for re-election than, though.

And now that I think of it, if the new constitution gets approved, there won't be an elected president anymore. I will inform Stormark on the constitutional changes when and if it actually passes.

Being an ardent traveller I can assure you I already took several pictures of the High Palace (just easier to write for me than the official name). I think it looks very nice, though it doesn't breath royal grandeur. On the other hand, it's rather fortified looks do befit the Viking culture of Stormark very much.