Now that the Flemish embassy in Stormark is getting in order, I would like to inform the government and people of Stormark that the Flemish government would welcome any request for a Storish embassy in Flanders if Stormark would want one.

imparms22mn0.gif

The High Realm of Stormark

Note of Response by the High Justiciar of Stormark

Your Excellency,

How am I pleased with this possibility offered to the Realm of Joy by the Government of the Republic of Flanders to open a legation within the sovereign confines of the Flemish Republic!

Pray be adviced that the Imperial Government of Stormark would be exuberantly happy to have an embassy established in the capital of the Second Republic of Flanders, the City of Bruswerpen.

Allow me to hereby officially put forward the request by the Imperial Government of the Lands of the Longships Throne to the Government of the Republic of Flanders to establish an embassy in the City of Bruswerpen, the Flemish Capital.

Allow me to finish with enquiring whether Your Excellency is in the need for any additional information with regard to the official request aforesaid?

Yours Truly,

Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Jarla of Freyja's Necklace,

Royal Chieftainess of Skálavík,

High Justiciar of Stormark.

Your Royal Highness

The Storish reply to our offer will be forwarded to the Flemish government in a few moments. The only additional information our government will be needing, is the name of the diplomatic representative the Storish government would choose and of course his or her official credentials. The latter should of course be addressed directly to the president, as I don't have the authority to accept them.

Your Excellency,

Pray be adviced that the High Council of the Realm is currently discussing whom to select as Stormark's ambassador to Flanders. You shall hear the outcome within a couple of days.

Your Excellency,

Pray be adviced that the High Council of the Realm has chosen Her Viking Majesty Sigrid Magnusdottir the Brave, High Queen Consort of Stormark, as the High Realm's ambassador to Flanders. As Letters of Credence are to be granted by Order in Council Her Viking Majesty shall receive Her credentials in a week or so due to the required voting time stipulated by the Rules of Order of the High Council of the Realm.

• 2 months later...

imperialinstrument13.png
Order in Council

Letter of Credence

Approved

Present:

The High King's Most Excellent Majesty in the High Council of the Realm.

Lady Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,
Bloodroyal and Jarla of Freyja's Necklace,
High Justiciar.

Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís,
Bloodroyal and Jarla of the Rose Cape,
Lady Warden of Law and Justice.

To the Highly Esteemed Gentleman His Excellency Erwin Bertholdszn van Horenbeeck,
President of the Second Democratic Republic of Flanders.

Great and Good Friend,

We being desirous to foster the
relations of friendship and good understanding that exist between the Second Democratic Republic of Flanders and the Lands of the Longships Throne have the delight to, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, by and with the advice and consent of Our High Council of the Realm, accredit to Your Excellency Our Deeply Beloved Lady Wife Mortal Her Viking Majesty Sigrid Magnusdottir the Brave, High Queen Consort of Stormark, Vicereine of Valkyries, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Bloodroyal in Vinland, whom We have Commissioned as an Ambassador Ordinary and Plenipotentiary.

Her Viking Majesty is well informed of the relative interests of the two countries and of the sincere desire of Our Imperial Government to cultivate to the fullest extent the friendship which has so long subsisted between them. Our knowledge of Her high character and ability gives Us entire confidence that She will constantly endeavor to advance the interests and prosperity of both Governments and so render Herself acceptable to Your Excellency.

We therefore request Your Excellency to receive Our Lady Wife Mortal favourably and to give full credence to what Her Viking Majesty shall say on the part of the Twenty Six Jarldoms and to the assurances which We have charged Her to convey to you of the best wishes of Our Imperial Government for the prosperity of he Second Democratic Republic of Flanders and the Realm of Joy.

May the Supreme Goodness have Your Excellency in Her wise keeping.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of Stormark since time immemorial, the Seventh Day of the Month Himinbjorg in the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

greatsealhighrealm13.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, and I come back in a higher capacity, as I have been promoted to ambassador last Thursday. This mainly changes the exact relationship between the head of the foreign department and myself, and doesn't change all that much for Stormark or its citizens.

Thank you.

I just noticed that my previous message was posted in the wrong thread (it was meant as a sideways follow up in the absence-thread), as it clearly doesn't have any relation to HVM becoming ambassador to Flanders, nor does it make any reference to it.