Within the last hour, I have made a couple of rather important changes. Firstly, I have restored the Kingdom of Riskai and the Idunn Isles as a separate state. Secondly, Sadamara has abdicated as Emperor of Greater Sangun.

What this means is that Sadamara will remain here as King of Riskai and the Idunn Isles, while Sangun passes to the Leichenberg branch of the House of Rossheim. The truth is, I haven't been as active here or in Stormark as I would like, due to other commitments offline and elsewhere, and unless I take drastic action, it's only a matter of time until Sangun lapses. I really don't want to sever my ties to Stormark, which is why I would like Riskai and the Idunn Isles to remain here as an associated state under Sadamara; the rest of Sangun I will probably merge into the Cibolan Confederation in some way yet to be determined.

I feel this is the best way to make sense of recent developments...and to rationalise my many commitments!

Apologies for the long delay in replying, Cousin!

In general things are okay with me, although I'm rather busier than I would like. The last week has been rather tough (not helped by the climate in Bastion, where all hell has broken loose...again) but I'm looking forward to a weekend break and am off on holiday from next Thursday- which is very good indeed!

How are things here with you?

In general things are okay with me, although I'm rather busier than I would like. The last week has been rather tough (not helped by the climate in Bastion, where all hell has broken loose...again) but I'm looking forward to a weekend break and am off on holiday from next Thursday- which is very good indeed!

Your Eminent Majesty,

What has happened in Bastion?

No problem. :)

I'm doing fine, Cousin. Although I sometimes wish that a day had fifty hours instead of twenty-four.

I'm doing fine, Cousin. Although I sometimes wish that a day had fifty hours instead of twenty-four.

I know that feeling all too well!

Your Eminent Majesty,

What has happened in Bastion?

Babkha has collapsed, Elwynn is in disarray following a contentious election (and allegations of plots and counter-plots), the Cibolan Confederation has been dissolved (after my long-term collaborator, Orion, decided he just couldn't take any more) and a group of smaller countries (Normark, Nova England et al) are attempting to form a new confederation called the Dominion. Oh...and a vote of no confidence in the Kaiseress of Shireroth appears to have somehow morphed into a vote of confidence...

In other words, a somewhat stressful week. ;)

Babkha has collapsed, Elwynn is in disarray following a contentious election (and allegations of plots and counter-plots), the Cibolan Confederation has been dissolved (after my long-term collaborator, Orion, decided he just couldn't take any more) and a group of smaller countries (Normark, Nova England et al) are attempting to form a new confederation called the Dominion. Oh...and a vote of no confidence in the Kaiseress of Shireroth appears to have somehow morphed into a vote of confidence...

Wow! They certainly have no lack for turmoil overthere, have they? Has Orion left micronationalism?

In other words, a somewhat stressful week. ;)

Bwhahaha! Absolutely! :lol: