Jump to content

Hall of the Jarl of Vinland


Recommended Posts

  • 5 years later...

So this is Vinhǫll. I'm impressed by Thorvalds Great Hall.

This hall will continue to be the seat of power of Vinland. It will of course need to be 'refreshed', after all, this place has been abandoned for some time.  When it is done, there will be a Viking feast. Roasted ox and mead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9-11-2017 at 8:53 PM, Polten said:

When it is done, there will be a Viking feast. Roasted ox and mead?

Pray be advised, Sir Polten, that I superabundantly look forward to enjoying your hospitality at the upcoming Vikng feast! :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
On 11/9/2017 at 8:53 PM, Polten said:

So this is Vinhǫll. I'm impressed by Thorvalds Great Hall.

This hall will continue to be the seat of power of Vinland. It will of course need to be 'refreshed', after all, this place has been abandoned for some time.  When it is done, there will be a Viking feast. Roasted ox and mead?

Let Sir Polten feast and entertain us! 🥩🍖🥃🍷:party::viking4::cheers2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 6:52 PM, Polten said:

After a harsh winter, construction has started again. The hall will be ready before summer. I'll keep you posted ...

Sir Polten,

Have you ever built a house for yourself in real life?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid that building things is not one of my qualities. I've build a shelter for the rabbits and the chickens some 30 years ago. It's still standing. We don't keep animals anymore but maybe later .....

For those who understand Dutch: Ik ben niet rechtshandig, een beetje linkshandig en heel onhandig.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, Polten said:

For those who understand Dutch: Ik ben niet rechtshandig, een beetje linkshandig en heel onhandig.

Ik ben ook zeer onhandig, Ridder Polten. Van mij zegt men dat ik twee linkse linkerhanden heb. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...