Extraordinary session of the Senate

In the ballroom of the Hurmu Embassy in Haraldsborg, Stormark, the Senate shall convene for discussinga new forum location, relations with foreign States and its constitutional status. Whereas the Agreement between the Prince of Hurmu and the Senate of Hurmu now is lost, a new constitutional framework is needed.

Please sign in here.

Thank you both for coming.

I have no idea how the board of Hurmu was deleted. But I suspect it is the host. When trying to log in to the host, errors appear. When logging in through a web browser, the page won't load. I do not know... I cannot investigate. Personally I know very little of these things.

Not any problems like this. Being suspended for some questionable spam is within their rights and I am glad they're vigilant in stopping that material, trust me. What it MAY be is if there weren't any visitors to your site in a while (month or so or more), they'll deactivate the account so that it doesn't suck up resources. I'll see if I cannot handle it.

@Daniel, could you please PM me the hosting login details? I am not at a computer where I have access to the PDF I sent you.

I am afraid that I cannot find that PDF, Náin.

Anyway,

When trying to log on to the control panel of the host, the following message reaches me:

The VistaPanel is undergoing maintenance for the next 5 - 7 days.

Sorry the the inconvenience.

- Last updated Thursday 13 Jan.

Senators,

This is of course no relief for us, even if we have received notice that they know of the problems, because we are still without a forum.

I will try and find a solution to present to you that would help us.

I am afraid that I cannot find that PDF, Náin.

Anyway,

When trying to log on to the control panel of the host, the following message reaches me:

Senators,

This is of course no relief for us, even if we have received notice that they know of the problems, because we are still without a forum.

I will try and find a solution to present to you that would help us.

I know, its pissing me off because I cannot even log in to get my own stuff :angry: