Without further a due...a map

Thank you both :D. I may do more in the future, though, doing maps like this burns me out of map making for a good month or two, it takes a lot of time and energy.

I would like to sign up for a map of the Jarldom of the Sólareyjar when you are ready again to create such a map.

Depends mi'lady, first I'll need a list of places and such like we did with my previous map, as well as any special requests such as a particular font et cetera. I can start soonish (perhaps tonight) as it won't as monumental a task as the last one was.

Depends mi'lady, first I'll need a list of places and such like we did with my previous map, as well as any special requests such as a particular font et cetera. I can start soonish (perhaps tonight) as it won't as monumental a task as the last one was.

riskaimap.png

Here is a map with the place names of the Sólareyjar. The two islands to the northwest of the main island and Riskai do not belong to the Sólareyjar.

You may, in accordance with your artistic license, add minor place names add geographical land forms (such, as lakes, rivers, forests, plains, hills etc.) as you see fit provided that in the north places and geographical land forms must have Norse names, and in the south places and geographical land forms must have Celtic names.

Most of the interior of the main island is covered with forests and hills. The forest surrounding the city of Forntemplet is called Forntemplet Forest.

I would like you to use the same font as you used in the map of the Heartland.

Jarl Daniel might also have some information to add about the Sólareyjar.

Jarl Daniel might also have some information to add about the Sólareyjar.

Indeed. The names of the five islands of the Lósalfareyjar, for example.

• 3 weeks later...
Here it be. I warn you, though I re sized it to 50% and was happy with the level of detail, it is still none the less, a large image. I had a great deal of fun making it, though I am glad I am finally done. I hope everyone enjoys it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xqm633ljln29p2j

My subject,

Your link is now broken. Just wanted to let you know that.