Irrelevant Engagement Chatter from Sim-ID Introduction Thread

Björn Ironfist

Seriously...I need to get hitched to one of these highly desirable women! Talk about a ticket to ride!! I will gladly be the subservient and quiet kept man. :D

The one who marries with Her Highness, the Princess, could possibly become the husband of the next Queen (Arkadius II has a son, Antonius, but if he would abdicate... :whistling: ). :chainsaw:

"Fränzi-Ferdinanda, I would happily fight for your hand." :emperor:

The one who marries with Her Highness, the Princess, could possibly become the husband of the next Queen (Arkadius II has a son, Antonius, but if he would abdicate... :whistling: ). :chainsaw:

No fight required. I was more interested in the beautiful and sassy Æsileif. Someone who seems she could keep me in line. ;)

No fight required. I was more interested in the beautiful and sassy Æsileif. Someone who seems she could keep me in line. ;)

Meet your new Dominatrix! :whip:

I'll make you dress as a footman and then we are going to play "Master and Servant". :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

* Blushes. * :oops:

Lord Lannion,

Do you really mean that?

What about giving you a little hand by engineering a tragic leathal accident involving uncle Arkadius? But I, of course, expect something in return.

That might be the case very soon for Princess Fränzi-Ferdinanda for I read, with the help of an online translator, on the Batavian forum that her uncle King Arkadius II of Batavia is thinking of abdicating early next year.

That might be the case very soon for Princess Fränzi-Ferdinanda for I read, with the help of an online translator, on the Batavian forum that her uncle King Arkadius II of Batavia is thinking of abdicating early next year.

That would be something, hey? :unsure:

Of course, Your Highness! Don't listen to that disgusting woman, your ears are meant to hear the most beautiful and kind words!

*Takes a wedding ring*

Do you want to marry me? Give this old fool a chance. :hearts-color:

( ;) )

Go on your knees and beg her!

*Go on his knees and begs to her*

Please?! :thumbsup:

I am starting to lose track of all these courtships! Jonas...which lady are you pursuing with such vigour?

Lady Fränzi-Ferdinanda des Vinandy, of course!

Of course, Your Highness! Don't listen to that disgusting woman, your ears are meant to hear the most beautiful and kind words!

*Takes a wedding ring*

Do you want to marry me? Give this old fool a chance. :hearts-color:

( ;) )

Jonas,

I wholeheartedly accept your proposal on the condition that I may choose the location as well as the kind of ceremony we are going to be married in.

You make an old man very happy, Fränzi. :wub:

Of course, I agree with the conditions! You're free to chose the kind of ceremony and the place! :kiss:

*Looks to the others in the room*

Have you seen how I kept my decency while asking her to marry me? :P

Yes congrats! Well done. Maybe I am over-thinking the whole courtship thing. What Jonas did seemed MUCH easier than what I've put myself through. :-p

Æsileif is a much harder target due to her very difficult life. :whistling:

Archived