New Year's Eve

High King Harald

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

The people above me are holding a New Years Eve Party and everbody up there is either drunk or sky high on drugs or both. The are dancing on loud latin music and they make so much noise it seems like they have a herd of jumping elephants up there. :lol:

How is your New Year's Eve? :)

If we held fireworks every time that happened, the sky would forever be lit up in festive colours, which might confuse most people since they wouldn't be able to tell what kinds of explosions were occurring. :rolleyes:

It seems that I have caused you a bit of confusion while I was cynically joking. I meant not that kind of "fireworks" but those in the form of bombs and missiles. ;)

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

The people above me are holding a New Years Eve Party and everbody up there is either drunk or sky high on drugs or both. The are dancing on loud latin music and they make so much noise it seems like they have a herd of jumping elephants up there. :lol:

How is your New Year's Eve? :)

Oh those crazy not-so-Mexicans. ;)

My family and I are gathered, and we will celebrate the new year together, watch the ball drop in New York City, and have some cake.

After around 11pm, I don't remember anything. I am just happy that when I woke up the next afternoon, it was indeed my wife laying next to me, and not that way hot assistant with the huge - - - I digress. It was a great night (what I can recall), full of well-intended revelry. I pray that I do not have to attend another get-together like that one for a long long time. hehe

Archived