Uncle Edgard!

Æsileif

Princess Andrea is doing very well, busy with school and the usual. As for Calamidad... Dios la bendiga... *does sign of the Cross* she's still unruly as ever. She's living in Stormark right now.

Uncle Edgard,

Please send my warmest greetings to my cousin Princess Andrea. As for Princess Calamidad, I'm thinking of visiting her now that she lives in Stormark.

How is aunt Iphigénie?

Uncle Edgard,

Calamidad will be Calamidad, hey?

*lets out a loud, hearty laugh* You're totally right, my darling.

Uncle Edgard,

Please send my warmest greetings to my cousin Princess Andrea. As for Princess Calamidad, I'm thinking of visiting her now that she lives in Stormark.

I will! If you visit Calamidad... you gals better not be up to some trouble! Calamidad has the tendency to be quite inclusive when she's up to something. *laughs*

Aunt Iphigénie is doing well, darling. She's out and about touring the Empire at the moment. She always likes to be close to the people.

She sounds like a true gem, Your Majesty. Perhaps, if it isn't asking too much, I could gain a tour of Alexandria sometime. My diplomatic duties have had me somewhat restricted in what I've been able to see and experience.

Your Excellency,

I would be honored to give you a tour of Alexandria myself!

Your Majesty,

I am unworthy of such an honor. I will, however, graciously accept. Please let me know where you'd like me to meet you, and I will be there. Heck...I will even take a bath before arriving to meet you! :thumbsup:

Your Excellency,

Then We will gladly greet you at the airport! (As we do not have an airport forum or topic, I guess we can start right at the Palace of Wesloderia - the Hall of Mirrors.)

I will be there presently. I am sincerely looking forward to learning all I can about Stormark's closest and oldest ally.

Aunt Iphigénie is doing well, darling. She's out and about touring the Empire at the moment. She always likes to be close to the people.

Uncle Edgard,

I would like to buy aunt Iphigénie a gift. Do you know of anything she would appreciate?

Princess Andrea is doing very well, busy with school and the usual. As for Calamidad... Dios la bendiga... *does sign of the Cross* she's still unruly as ever. She's living in Stormark right now.

Indeed! :emperor:

Uncle Edgard,

Calamidad will be Calamidad, hey?

Of course! Would I ever disappoint you behaving otherwise? ;)

Uncle Edgard,

That would be great. We could have a wild night on the town full of beeer, beach boys and bar fights. :D

I will! If you visit Calamidad... you gals better not be up to some trouble! Calamidad has the tendency to be quite inclusive when she's up to something. *laughs*

There is indeed nothing better than sharing the mischief, hey? :lol:

What exactly have you done to aunt Iphigénie?

I bought aunt Iphigénie a dildo as a gift. At first she didn't know what it really was and thought that it was a piece of exotic art. When I explained to her what a dildo is used for she started to scream hysterically and running around through the Imperial Palace of Wesloderia as a madwoman with rabies untill she collapsed and got into a coma.

After aunt Iphigénie woke up from her coma she needed months of therapy to get over this.

Archived