[Resolution] Consent for Kejserinna Asa Land and Port Chloe Land Trade

High King Harald

We, Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Lord of Stormark, do hereby submit to the Althing this Resolution for their consideration.

A Resolution

A RESOLUTION TO GRANT THE EMPEROR CONSENT TO TRADE STORMARKIAN LAND UNDER ARTICLE III (a) OF THE SECESSION ACT OF 2005.

Article I.

The Emperor may trade the current territories of the Viceroyalty of Kejserinna Asa Land and the Duchy of Port Chloe that are depicted on the map contained in the First Schedule to this Resolution to the Technocracy of Universalis in exchange for the new territories for the Viceroyalty of Kejserinna Asa Land and the Duchy of Port Chloe that are depicted on the maps contained in the Second and Third Schedule to this Resolution.

Article II.

This Resolution may be cited as the Kejserinna Asa Land and Port Chloe Land Trade Resolution of Year 8.

FIRST SCHEDULE

asachloejy1.png

SECOND SCHEDULE

asaland2.png

THIRD SCHEDULE

portchloe.png

Memorandum of Explanation

Lady Law Speaker, Fellow Members of the Althing;

The purpose of this land trade is to help out Stormark's friend the Technocracy of Universalis. In the past, as can be seen on this map, Universalis used to hold much of the peninsular area on the continent of Tapfer. On the present map they only hold parts of the said peninsula. This land trade will allow them to move back into more of its historical territory.

This is also an excellent deal for Stormark for it increases our land claims and enables us to take up land on the continent of Eura, which is the only continent on which Stormark has no land yet. It also creates a Thanedom called after Stormark's Rose.

Members of the Althing,

Motion requesting for fast-track has been seconded. I am in agreement with the evocation of the fast track process and so do hereby declare this Bill moved immediately to a vote. All members may vote AYE, NAY, DEFER to signify the Bill be returned to debate or ABSTAIN. Voting will remain open for four days.

My Law Speaker,

We can't just move land! It is unrealistic to "move" land. Can we please think this through so a realistic solution comes? I mean, after all, we can't move all of Kejsarinnan Åsas Land's population over to Eura just like that, cities and everything. It's impossible!

Is it even possible for us to gain land along the Euran coast?

My Law Speaker,

We can't just move land! It is unrealistic to "move" land. Can we please think this through so a realistic solution comes? I mean, after all, we can't move all of Kejsarinnan Åsas Land's population over to Eura just like that, cities and everything. It's impossible!

Lady Law Speaker,

There have been many examples of nations of parts thereof being moved around so one can say that moving land is rather common on Micras.

Eura is currently nearly empty so any nation can acquire land there.

My Law Speaker,

obamayeswecan.jpg

;)

Archived