I bestow upon all who shall read this, my most humble salutations and well-wishes.

Once upon a time, I was a proud citizen of this great nation. It was a long time ago - so long ago that I cannot even recall the name I used. I can only say that I have fond memories of working with the Earl Haldarsvik and his lovely wife, who later became Empress Consort (this is how I remember it anyhow).

The time has come for me to return to this nation that I enjoyed and loved so much. So here you may all read my essay, fulfilling part of my application requirements. =)

My birth name is Yoseph Kroitoru, and I was born in a small village outside of Tel Aviv, Israel (1979 CE). My father is an Environmental Engineer, and my mother is an Archaeologist. I have no siblings, unless we count the myriad of pets that I grew up surrounded by. I left home at the age of 17 to pursue educational benefits. I attended the Hebrew University of Jerusalem from 1997-2001 and again from 2003-2005. I have been awarded certifications up to my Doctorate in Forensic Anthropology. I currently live and work in the United States as a Professor.

Back around the year 2005, while I was just starting my final year of studies, I stumbled upon micronations. The USSR was my first home - where I worked mostly behind the scenes with a man called Wheelchairman. We were journalists mostly - and it was a lot of fun. I came here to Stormark when a mututal friend of mine and WCM; Robert Davis; mentioned his involvement here and how much he liked the country. Without really warning him ahead of time, I decided to join also...and found him to be quite honest about the atmosphere and spirit here. Just as Rob; along with a few of my other mates from the USSR; were about to break away and form a new nation (called Novaya Zemlya), I was forced to withdraw from micronations. I was nearing a very busy and difficult point in my educational process, and simply didn't have the time needed.

My time here was filled with great fun. I remember several events happening that seemed to change the face of micronationalism...and being witness to that was rather invigorating!! Through the MCS forum, I have found a few old familiar names...but also a great many new and unfamiliar ones! It is my desire to work in Foreign Affairs, where I feel I would be most useful. I indeed fancy a trip around the micro-world on the great Viking Empire's budget!! hehe

As a conclusion; I am a one-nation sort of person. I cannot see myself branching out; as that would only detract from my time here. I have the loyalty, desire, and capabilities to do whatever is asked of me. I would very much like to return to Stormark, and once again find myself useful to the Emperor and his government. I have decided to take the name of Björn Ironfist; and hope that this name is pleasing to our Emperor.

Without sounding impatient...how long might it be before I hear something about my renewed citizenship? I am eager to get started and find a role. ^_^

It will take about two days since the Council of State will have to pass an Order in Council to restore your Citizenship.

My time here was filled with great fun. I remember several events happening that seemed to change the face of micronationalism...and being witness to that was rather invigorating!! Through the MCS forum, I have found a few old familiar names...but also a great many new and unfamiliar ones! It is my desire to work in Foreign Affairs, where I feel I would be most useful. I indeed fancy a trip around the micro-world on the great Viking Empire's budget!!

Would you, after having been appointed Deputy Lord Warden to the Outland, also be interested in representing Stormark in international Organizations sucuch as the LoSS and the Small Commonwealth?

Would you, after having been appointed Deputy Lord Warden to the Outland, also be interested in representing Stormark in international Organizations sucuch as the LoSS and the Small Commonwealth?

I would be most proud to do so. Any place wherein you feel I would be useful, send me and I shall go without question. =)