Friends of Stormark!

QueenAnneMarie

A warm greeting to you all, dear friends of Stormark!

I have finally secured a reliable internet connection which means I am now able to visit Stormark once again. As well as my work here in the Empire, I would also like to announce that I have formally taken up permanent residence in my own realm, the Kingdom of Ravaria. You are all of course most welcome to visit me there and I hope that as time progresses, Ravaria and Stormark will become great allies!

Yours ever,

Anne-Marie

• 4 weeks later...
A warm greeting to you all, dear friends of Stormark!

I have finally secured a reliable internet connection which means I am now able to visit Stormark once again. As well as my work here in the Empire, I would also like to announce that I have formally taken up permanent residence in my own realm, the Kingdom of Ravaria. You are all of course most welcome to visit me there and I hope that as time progresses, Ravaria and Stormark will become great allies!

Yours ever,

Anne-Marie

I realize I am replying to a rather old post, but I am just getting back and therefore am reading behind a bit. I wish you the best with your new endeavor, and wanted to ask if there would be any good reason why the name Anne-Marie would seem so familiar to me?? Were you active here circa 2004-2005??

I realize I am replying to a rather old post, but I am just getting back and therefore am reading behind a bit. I wish you the best with your new endeavor, and wanted to ask if there would be any good reason why the name Anne-Marie would seem so familiar to me?? Were you active here circa 2004-2005??

Lady Anne-Marie did indeed join Stormark in January 2005. The reason that you remember her name so well might be that Lady Anne-Marie micronationally is Robert and Angel Davis' adopted sister as well as a kind of guardian of Chloe's Earldom.

Lady Anne-Marie did indeed join Stormark in January 2005. The reason that you remember her name so well might be that Lady Anne-Marie micronationally is Robert and Angel Davis' adopted sister as well as a kind of guardian of Chloe's Earldom.

Oh-ho! Thank you for pointing that out. My brain also thanks you, as I was taxing it most feverishly trying to sort that on my own. lol

Archived