A visit to the Vicereine

High King Harald

* Emperor Harald has decided to travel to Sula Sgeir, the capital of Kejsarinna Asa Land, to visit Her Most Excellent Highness Anne-Marie Dagmarsdottir Vicereine of Kejsarinna Asa Land. *

I trust Your Majesty had a pleasant journey?

Thank you for the warm welcome, Your Most Excellent Highness. My journey to Kejsarinna Asa Land was very pleasant indeed. It provided me with an excellent opportunity to test the comfort of the newest supersonic Imperial Plane and it was an amazing experience indeed.

I must confess, I'm not a very good flyer! I much prefer the gentle journey a cruise brings. Which is fortunate as Kejsarinna Asa Land is such a good spot for sea travel.

It indeed very much is. Do you already have appropriate vessels at your disposal for your sea travels?

* Emperor Harald gets out his palmtop computer and shows Lady Anne-Marie an image of a ship. *

hkmschloe.gif

You know, Lady Anne-Marie, when I married the late Empress Asa the Beloved I promised her own Imperial Yacht so I had one built. She, however, never came round to collecting it. I will name this ship HKMS Chloe and will put it at your disposal. The ship is anchored in Port Chloe at the moment and I will send it to Kejsarinna Asa Land shortly.

Well, I'm very glad to hear that. Putting the ship at your disposal is an excellent way to keep this wonderful ship in worthy use and I wish you many pleasant events, journeys and other stays at the newly Viceregal Yacht.

Archived