A glass of mead for Vilhelm Estridson Knytling

Bjórölla

* Bjórölla walks into the Imperial Scribery carring a tray with a glass of ice-cold mead. *

Vilhelm Estridson Knytling,

This glass of mead is hereby offered to you, with compliments of Emperor Harald, as a gesture appreciation for your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

My good lady, thank you for asking. This humble scribe has been devoting much of his time recently to doing what he does best, that is to say writing. However, it has mostly been in the exam hall. ;) My exams are due to finish next week, after which time I shall be picking up where I left off on various Scribery projects and in general showing my face more in the Viking Empire.

• 4 weeks later...
Mmm! Ice-cold! Thank you very much.

Here's to a productive Scribery, and many more glasses of mead to come! :cheers:

Would you like another glass of mead?

My good lady, thank you for asking. This humble scribe has been devoting much of his time recently to doing what he does best, that is to say writing. However, it has mostly been in the exam hall. ;) My exams are due to finish next week, after which time I shall be picking up where I left off on various Scribery projects and in general showing my face more in the Viking Empire.

How did your exams go?

Thank you my dear, another glass would go down swimmingly. As for my exams, it's the same old story as one will hear upon interrogating any student who has completed exams but not yet recieved the results. This one went well- that one went terrible- did I answer that one right- I didn't revise that one enough. I've always felt this way after sitting a series of exams. However, fortunately, I've always done (on average) very well in the same exams I worry over.

That said, the exams are in the past, they're history! Speaking of history- now that I have more time on my hands, I want to work more on the history of the nation, of Rauðbjörn, and of course of our Viking Empress. :thumbsup:

Thank you my dear, another glass would go down swimmingly. As for my exams, it's the same old story as one will hear upon interrogating any student who has completed exams but not yet recieved the results. This one went well- that one went terrible- did I answer that one right- I didn't revise that one enough. I've always felt this way after sitting a series of exams. However, fortunately, I've always done (on average) very well in the same exams I worry over.

That said, the exams are in the past, they're history! Speaking of history- now that I have more time on my hands, I want to work more on the history of the nation, of Rauðbjörn, and of course of our Viking Empress. :thumbsup:

* Bjórölla leaves the Imperial Scribery and then returns carrying a tray with another glass of ice-cold mead and hands it to Vilhelm Estridson Knytling. *

Here you are! :)

When will your summer holiday begin an d when will you hear the results of your exams?

Archived