Natopian Coronation festivities

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Moi of No Opinions has TWO tiny thoughts . . .

No, actually THREE tiny thoughts . . .

Firstly, I am glad to be back online . . . My computer died AGAIN . . . the keyboard and mouse died, and the company had to replace them, and just now delivered them to me, and hooked up the computer again . . . Thank Goodness!!!

Secondly, I do believe everyone has overlooked one SMALL item . . . Moi has not even been ASKED TO ATTEND the Ball yet . . .

Thirdly, I, well, I don't know about Juliet - she is such a beautifully tragic figure . . . and Romeo is also such a tragic figure, with such a bittersweet ending . . . Oh my . . .

They sort of remind me of "Jack and Rose" on James Cameron's "Titanic" . . .

SO, we are back to square one . . .

Moi shall wait to see what transpires . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Birla,

Well, I haven't really given it much thought, mostly because the Invitation to Attend has not been extended yet . . .

I believe that if and when I were asked to Attend this Gala Event, I would request that His Majesty choose two or three of His favourite Persons, and then we could perhaps jointly choose this Person from that List . . .

Since His Majesty is the Ruler of our Great Nation, I feel that it would only be proper to give Him this Choice . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning - oops, 'tis afternoon, now . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Sir Vali,

Moi of No Opinions has a tiny thought . . .

Oh, Sir Vali, how sweet . . .

I don't know about You, Sir Vali - You are so deliciously wicked . . .

Oh well . . .

I was going to say that we should reform You, but no . . .

Then we wouldn't have Your deliciously wicked sense of humour to rely on . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Birla,

Well, I haven't really given it much thought, mostly because the Invitation to Attend has not been extended yet . . .

I believe that if and when I were asked to Attend this Gala Event, I would request that His Majesty choose two or three of His favourite Persons, and then we could perhaps jointly choose this Person from that List . . .

Since His Majesty is the Ruler of our Great Nation, I feel that it would only be proper to give Him this Choice . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning - oops, 'tis afternoon, now . . .

Dame Ragnhild,

Please check your private messages. smile.gif

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I think I shall go and check My Personal Messages . . .

Excuse me, Please . . .

I shall Return Later In the Afternoon . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

"Peace Through Silent Oppression" is not particularly a sentiment of which I am in favour . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I must tell You, My Gentle Friends, I am totally, completely, without a doubt, beside myself with excitement about tonight . . .

I have been doing a million and one things to get ready for the Big Event . . .

Oh Dear . . . Now where DID I put my diamond-studded hairclip . . . DRAT!!! I misplaced it . . . AGAIN!!! Oh, there it is - right in front of me, on the dresser . . .

I'm telling You, My Gentle Friends, I have totally, completely, without a doubt, lost my mind today . . . The mind has totally vanished into thin air . . .

Oh Well, doubtless, I shall find it again, somewhere, probably under the bed, or on the dining room table, or some such innocuous place . . .

I usually do find my mind - somewhere - although it usually takes some looking for it!!!

HOWEVER, one must not jump to conclusions, My Gentle Friends . . .

NOW, about the diamond-studded hairclip - DRAT! Where did I put it NOW - Oh Yes, on the dresser . . .

O.K., next, my handbag - I must put all of my "Necessities" in it - You know, all of the nonsensical things - Compact, Lipstick, Tissues, Keys, - Unimportant Things Like That!!!

NEXT, Oh Dear, where ARE my Keys? Oh Yes, on the coffee-table . . .

Oh Dear, I am in desperate need of some liquid refreshment - Perhaps some Vodka - Nah - I'm not that desperate - Yet . . .

How about some - Oh Yes, Some TEA - GLORIUS TEA - ( * Wonderful Idea, Self, That is just a Marvellous Idea! * )

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

( * Goes off in the direction of the kitchen to make an EXTREMELY LARGE CUP OF TWINING'S ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA * )

I Thank You All Very Kindly for the Generous Compliments . . .

Oh, I am SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!

Well, we shall see how events will transpire tonight . . .

I shall endeavour to dance a little better tonight!

I feel a little like "Eliza Doolittle" In "My Fair Lady", going to the Embassy Ball with Professor Higgins . . . Remember that?

Wish Me Luck . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Robin Hood - er Your Majesty,

I just wanted to say, Your Majesty, that I Thank You so very much for taking me to the Ball last night ( * Curtsies Deeply * ) . . .

You, My Dear Sir, Looked Simply Wonderful in Your Costume of Robin Hood . . .

I do hope that Your poor feet are not too badly in pain from my stepping on them repeatedly . . .

There were indeed so many wonderful people there last night; I practiced up again, and I hope that I was able to be of help to You in mingling with the other Royalty who were present . . .

Again, I had the time of my life, Your Majesty; You were so Gracious and such a marvellous Dancer, too . . .

Thank You for such a Wonderful Time Last Night!!!

If I can be of help to You in any way with Matters in Stormark, please do let me know . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Archived