HTVK user posted imageHTVK

AKOMBKVMMDZuser posted imageAKOMBKVMMDZ

BY THE CO-DEFENDERS OF HURMU

A JOINT ORDER

To all and sundry to whom these Presents shall come, Greetings:

WHEREAS the Grand Commonwealth and Viking Empire of Stormark share, in accordance with the Hurmu Memorandum, the burden of defending Hurmu equally;

AND WHEREAS the Grand Commonwealth and the Viking Empire of Stormark are in agreement that the best way for Hurmu to contribute to the defence of it's Realm is for it to join the Micronational Recreational Warfare Society;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, Ardashir Khan Osmani, The Shahanshah of the Kingdom of Babkha, Khagan of the Lontinian Plains, Lord of the Tribes of Lontinia and of who dwell in Felt Tents, Co-Protector of all Things Hurmudan, Co-Defender of Hurmu and Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor, Eternal Guardian of the Lakes of Hurmu, Paramount Chieftain of the Ancient Tribes of Hurmu, Co-Protector of all Things Hurmudan, Co-Defender of Hurmu, do by this Our Joint Instrument order that Hurmu shall join the Micronational Recreational Warfare Society, effective immediatly.

So be it!!

Given at the Imperial Palace in Huyenkula, on the Twenty Seventh Day of the Month Vidiland in the Sixth Year of the Second Viking Age.

user posted image

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Indeed, Our Prince Andelarion is Infinitely Most Capable, and He is certianly Magnificently Wise As Well . . .

I am fully confident that He will fulfill his responsibilities Magnificently!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

• 2 weeks later...