Mr. And Mrs. Tom Cruise - At Last!!! . . .

rosalie

Good Evening To You My Gentle Friends,

Oh My Goodness!!! . . .

Tom and Katie are FINALLY MARRIED!!! . . .

Our Tom has made an Honest Woman of His Beloved Katie!!! . . .

I have it on Good Authority that the Ceremony Was FABULOUS!!! . . .

Apparently, according to custom, American couples who wish to marry abroad often marry in the United States in a Civil Ceremony to legalize the Union first, then they proceed to their Overseas Destination for the Ceremony of Choice . . .

That sounds perfectly logical to me, Ladies and Gentlemen . . .

Oh, and By The Way, Our Llittle Suri was just Gorgeous in Her Beautiful Outfit, as she witnessed her Parents Wedding Service . . .

And let's not forget Big Sister Isabella and Older Brother Connor, who were Marvelously Attired for the Festivities . . .

I have read that Our Miss Katherine Noelle Holmes was Radiant in Her Wedding Dress, as her father walked her down the aisle and gave her away . . .

Our Katie's sister Served as Matron of Honour . . .

Tom's friend stood as his Best Man ( Ladies and Gentlemen, please forgive me - My Memory has hit a snag here, and I will have to consult my source for the name of Tom's Friend. Apologies to all. This will be rectified as soon as possible!!! ) . . .

SO, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Cruise Mapother IV ( Heavens, I hope I spelled that correctly - he will have my head on a platter!!! ) . . .

Anyway, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, Also Known As Mr. and Mrs. Tom Cruise, are undoubtedly deleriously happy . . .

I can hardly wait to see the Pictures of Mrs. Cruise in her Wedding Dress, and Our Handsome Tom in his Armani Tux . . .

Quite A Handsome Pair, Those Two!!! . . .

Oops - Make that A Handsome Trio - Apologies to Our Darling Suri!!! . . .

Oh, Our Baby Suri was Absolutely Stunning in her Own Beautiful Gwon!!! . . .

This Wedding was SO well represented by all of the Famous Celebrities who attended . . .

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Brooke Shields and her husband, Chris, Victoria Beckham and her husband, Jennifer Lopez and her husband, Jim Carey and his Lady Love . . .

I was Extremely Surprised to hear that Our Esteemed Miss Oprah Winfrey had not been invited!!! . . .

Hmmm . . . I Wonder Why . . .

Oh Dear!!! . . .

And I thought that Our Miss Oprah and Our Tom were SUCH Good Friends . . .

Another Surprise Event - Our Miss Brooke Shields and Our Tom and Katie are now Totally Ensconced as Best Friends . . .

How Absolutely Fabulous!!! . . .

O.K., O..K., the Invitees were on their Best Behaviour, and Behaved Impeccably . . .

The Attire of the Wedding Party, not to mention the Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen, was - in a word - Dazzling!!! . . .

I cannot WAIT to see the Pictures!!! . . .

I am told that the Reception was TOTALLY MAGNIFICENT - a Five-Tier Cake, and a Fabulous Menu was Catered and Served to the Guests!!! . . .

Oh, how I would have loved to have been at that Event!!! . . .

Having been to Rome a few times myself, I can picture things in my mind, and I have seen pictures of the Hotel Hassler and such . . .

I have been told about the Castle where the Wedding Ceremony was held, and it is Breathtaking, to be sure. . .

Well, here's to Mr. and Mrs. Tom Cruise, and Our Darling Suri Cruise!!! ( Raises A Glass of Chilled Champagne As A Toast To the Couple And Their Beautiful Baby Girl!!! ) . . .

I Just LOVE Weddings!!! . . .

( * Searches For A Large Box Of Tissues As I Begin To Cry * ) . . .

Have An Absolutely Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, there have been a couple of television programs devoted to the "Wedding of the Century" . . .

Katie's Dress . . .

Tom's Dazzling Tux . . .

Baby Suri's Beautiful Gown . . .

The Cake . . .

The Food . . .

The Guests . . .

The Security . . .

O.K., Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an Important Announcement To Make:

In spite of all of the reportings of the Wedding, there have been no Fabulous Pictures of the Bridal Couple!!! . . .

One picture of Our Tom and Our Katherine dancing . . .

Stop The Presses!!! . . .

Listen - we need some honest-to-goodness PICTURES!!! . . .

ONE Picture of Tom and Katie doesn't work!!! . . .

And it wasn't even a terribly good picture . . .

Well, let me re-phrase that . . .

It was a far shot, taken of Tom and Katie dancing . . .

O. K., but can we have some pictures of the Couple together, perhaps facing us, so that we can see THE DRESS, and Tom's Tux and such . . .

And perhaps a picture of Tom and Katie and their Attendants . . .

Then, maybe, a picture of Tom and Katie with their parents . . .

I know these poses sound terribly Traditional, but they are telling a story of a Wedding, and even though each Wedding is Unique, Each Wedding has its own Story To Tell . . .

And let's not forget Darling Baby Suri in HER Beautiful Gown!!! . . .

I can hardly WAIT to see some Pictures!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Archived