---

I am in the process of moving from England eastwards to Sweden. So I will need to put my energy on the move, clean the old house, pack, and so on. With luck I'll be back here in Hurmu on Monday, but until that time the following is made law:

Chief Harald is the steward until such time that I return. He shall have the same powers as the prince. He shall also be my steward in the Boreal-Elwynnese Duchy.

Signed:

Andelarion, Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, Duke of Elwynn and Hyperborea, Earl of Lósálfarey, Count of Eliria and Utasia and Lord Cape Farewell

Good Evening To You Prince Andelarion,

Oh My Goodness!!! . . .

Having just come off of a a Extremely Contentious Move myself, I am SO Very Sympathetic!!! . . .

My move took five - yes, five - weeks to complete, as in solid moving every day for five weeks . . .

What Fun!!! . . . ( NOT!!! ) . . .

Well, You certainly have My Absolute Best Wishes for as smooth a process as possible . . .

Do keep us posted, and hopefully, this change in Your Life will be afforded to You with as "Gentle" a "Nudge" as possible . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Prince Andelarion,

I am certainly glad to see You back in Stormark, safe and sound . . .

How was Your Trip??? . . .

I hope that You are resting up from Your Moving and such, and that everything progressed smoothly . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening To You, Prince Andelarion,

Having lived in London quite some time ago, I found the same to be true of the British people . . .

They were truly friendly, and very much a helpful lot of people . . .

I was quite impressed with their ability to chat with me, even though I was a stranger . . .

But then, I do tend to start conversations with people in stores, on a bus, or in shopping malls, etc., etc., etc. . . .

I guess I'm just an extroverted person who is interested in my fellow-man, and I try to be friendly myself . . .

Other countries do have their own cultures and agendas, and unfortunately, that can be interpreted as being less than receptive to speaking with one who is a stranger . . .

Oh Bother!!! . . .

What A Shame!!! . . .

Well, Prince Andelarion, turn on some of Your Magnetic Charm, and the Swedish People will just fall completely in love with Your Fabulous Self!!! . . .

I'm sure You will be Terrifically Important in no time at all!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .