Decree: HIM The Empress Asa of Stormark

Princely Decree

To all and sundry to whom these Presents shall come, greetings:

LET IT BE KNOWN that I, Harald, Paramount Chieftain of the Ancient Tribes of Hurmu, do hereby appoint Her Imperial Majesty, The Empress Asa, Empress Companion of Stormark, to the Order of the Holy Lakes and and consequently to the Electorate of Hurmu.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that She shall be entitled to the style of Lady of the Holy Lakes and Electress of Hurmu, and that any children or spouses of Her Imperial Majesty, The Empress Asa, Empress Companion of Stormark may have, may be granted a place in the Senate of Electors, for now and for ever more.

Detta min villa eir ó min villa eir lá.

Given at the Imperial Palace in Huyenkula by my hand on the Two Thousand and Sixty Sixth Day since the Beginning of Time.

Árald, Eifi Vektari Seya Hurmus, Eisti Éfod Fúrnstammuna Hurmus, Medskyddari alla Tinga Hurmudánska, Medveskyddari Hurmus.

Good Afternoon To You, Your Imperial Majesty, Empress Asa,

Congratualtions on Your elevation to the Order of the Holy Lakes and to the Electorate of Hurmu . . .

I know that You will Grace these Most Honourable Orders with Loveliness, Style, and Charm . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .