AMERICAN-AUSSIE WEDDING IN PROGRES . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

O. K., Ladies And Gentlemen, Time To Bring Out The Formal Gowns And Black Tie Tuxedo Ensembles . . .

Our Newest Celebrity "American Royal" Couple Is Going To Get Married This Weekend!!! . . .

From Published Reports, Actress Nicole Kidman and Country Music Star Keith Urban have arrived in their Native Homeland of Australia to share their Wedding with a Select Number of Family and Friends Sometime This Weekend. Those who were the Lucky Recipients of an Invitation to this Fabulous Event were instructed to leave their schedules free from Friday until Sunday . . .

Oh, I just LOVE Weddings!!! . . .

( Reaches for the Huge Box of Tissues ) . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Preparations for the Current Royal American-Australian Wedding Continue, Ladies and Gentlemen . . .

Naomi Watts, the Female Lead in the Latest "King Kong" Movie, has arrived for her friend, Nicole's Wedding . . .

Russell Crowe and his wife, Danielle ( Spencer ) Crowe have been invited . . . .

And, of course, Nicole's two Adopted Children with Tom Cruise Will Attend the Wedding . . . Their names are Isabella and Connor Cruise . . .

Nicole has a sister, Antonia - I am wondering if Antonia will be her sister's Maid of Honour . . .

Or Perhaps Naomi Watts, Nicole's Close Friend, will have that Honour . . .

I wonder who will have the Honour as Keith Urban's Best Man??? . . .

Oh, the Speculations are FABULOUS, My Gentle Friends, Indeed, Truly Fabulous!!! . . .

I have heard that the Divorce became Amicable over time between Tom and Nicole . . .

Wouldn't it be just Wonderful if Tom and Katie were invited to the Wedding - and brough Baby Suri as well??? . . .

Oh Dear - Perhaps a Little Too Much Closeness . . .

Well, It Was Just A Thought, My Gentle Friends, Just A Tiny Thought . . .

A Peace Offering, I Guess . . . Especially considering that Baby Suri is Isabella and Connor's Baby Sister, and rather cements the family bonding process somewhat . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

Oh Yes, By The Way, Nicole Holds Both American And Australian Citizenship . . .

She Just Turned 39 Years Old on June 20th . . .

Nicole is Quite Tall And Willowy . . . She is 5 Feet 11 Inches Tall, and I believe Keith is 5 Feet 9 Inches Tall . . .

From the Latest Reports, Nicole's Sister, Antonia, will Serve As Her Matron of Honour . . .

I think Keith is asking His Brother to be His Best Man . . .

Nicole's Daughter, Isabella, may be a Bridesmaid, and Nicole's Son, Connor, may be an Usher . . .

I have heard that Nicole is choosing Her Bridal Gown from some of the most Famous Designers . . .

Oh, I wonder what Her Ring Looks Like . . .

Especially when the Wedding Ring is paired with it, the two are probably Spectacular!!! . . .

I still say that it would be a Very Nice Gesture if Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were invited to the Wedding of Nicole and Keith . . .

I know that Tom and Nicole are Divorced, and all of that, but the split turned amicable and such . . .

Besides, Nicole and Tom's Children, Isabella Jane and Connor Antony, are going to be there, and the Children will be in the Wedding Party . . .

After all, Baby Suri Holmes Cruise is the Baby Sister of Isabella Jane and Connor Antony . . .

This is, I believe the correct term to be, a "Blended Family" - Let's Hope The Blend Is Magical!!! . . .

Perhaps Katie Holmes is a little reluctant to be so "Blended" into all of this Royal Wedding Stuff . . .

However, Katie should remember that she will - hopefully soon - be marrying a Mega-Power Star - Tom Cruise - and this sort of Blending goes on all the time with people who marry more than once . . .

Katie will soon be a Step-Mom to Isabella Jane and Connor Antony . . .

By Virtue Of This Upcoming Marriage, Keith Lionel Urban will be a Step-Dad to Isabella Jane and Connor Antony . . .

After all, with all of the Blending going on, we need to Lighten Up . . .

Come On Katie - Say Yes - . . .

There's A Wedding In The Mix . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Just So You Know . . .

In Case You Care To Know . . .

Miss Katherine Noelle Holmes was born two months premature, weighing just four pounds, on December 18, 1978, in Toledo, Ohio . . .

Her Parents Are Martin And Kathleen Holmes . . .

Katherine is the Youngest Child born to Martin and Kathleen Holmes . . .

Katherine Noelle Holmes has three older sisters and an older brother . . .

Well, They've Gone And Done It!!! . . .

Nicole Mary Kidman ( Formerly Cruise ) Married Keith Lionel Urban in a 90-Minute Roman Catholic Ceremony in a Small Gothic-Style Chapel near her hometown . . .

Nicole's Sister, Antonia, served as her Sister's Matron-of-Honour . . .

Nicole's Daughter, Isabella Jane Cruise, served as a Bridesmaid . . .

Nicole was given in Marriage by Her Father, Anthony David Kidman . . .

Nicole wore an Absolutely Gorgeous White Gown by the Designer Balegencia, which had a voluminous white veil, and she held a bouquet of white roses . . .

It was rumoured that Tom Cruise took part in the Ceremony, but that was not official . . .

Keith was asked by Nicole's advisors to sign a Prenuptial Agreement, stating that he would recieve a certain amount of money for each year that the couple remained married . . .

However, there is an "Opt-Out" Clause for Nicole, in that if Keith reverts back to his use of cocaine or alcohol in excess, that the monetary award becomes null and void . . .

There were about 250 guests at the wedding; they all repaired to a tented area for the Reception after the ceremony . . .

( Reaches For The Large Box Of Tissues . . . ) . . .

Well, The Love-Birds Are Most Probably On Their Way To Their Honeymoon Destination, Which I Believe Is Fiji . . .

Oh What A BEAUTIFUL Wedding!!! . . .

I Cannot WAIT To See Wedding Pictures!!! . . .

( Reaches For A Large Box Of Tissues . . . ) . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I saw pictures of Nicole and Keith leaving for their Honeymoon . . .

Apparently, they were to fly out of Sydney, Australia on Nicole's Private Jet . . .

It is reported that they are going either to Fiji or to Tahiti . . .

They have reportedly splashed out about $183,000 U.S. Dollars to rent out an Entire Luxury Resort for a week . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Archived