Titles of Her Imperial Majesty

If I may attempt to answer. I am certain that HIM will correct me where needed. wink.gif

Here in Stormark, I am thinking that I hold the title Countess Haldarsvik. I am also a Dame Companion in the Grand and Glorious Imperial Order of the Two Silver Longships. I read back and was reminded that at one time, HIM proclaimed me "Court Physician", but I don't know if that's a title. I can't say if I end up with any defacto titles based on my relationship with title-holders. For instance, Rob was a Duke in Natopia but I never even visited there - and Chloe is a Crown Princess in Dún Gail Dara, but I don't know if that means anything with regards to me. In Gotzborg I am the Duchess of Altamore, as well as being a Dame Stranger of the Bison and Knight of the Crown. In Alexandria I am the Countess of Poitou.

Well, one day you could be the Queen Mother of Dún Gail Dara, Your Imperial Majesty.  wink.gif

For some reason, when I think "Queen Mother" - I think "Really old lady" tongue.gif

The matter of Your Imperial Titulary has been settled in Imperial Decree #84.

That takes me completely by surprize. The list is only about 20x longer than I'd imagine being worth. Now that it's been put out there for the world to see, I guess I'll have to make all the more effort to deserve being Stormark's Empress! If your goal was to ensure my continued participation, I'd say you were very successful, Your Majesty! rolleyes.gif

Well, one day you could be the Queen Mother of Dún Gail Dara, Your Imperial Majesty.  wink.gif

For some reason, when I think "Queen Mother" - I think "Really old lady" tongue.gif

Your Imperial Majesty,

You could be the exception to the rule: a young and fresh Queen Mother. smile.gif

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, this is certainly a Lesson in One Of Royal Status - and with Such Magnificent Teachers, Too!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

Archived