NEW ARRIVALS TO DISCUSS . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I am all a-flutter with excitement, My Gentle Friends . . .

The Long-Awaited Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Baby Daughter has arrived - Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt . . .

What An Absolutely Beautiful Name!!! . . .

And One of Our Resident Cats in Our Imperial Country Club has had a Gorgeous Littter of Six Beautiful Kittens!!! . . .

Such Exciting News, My Gentle Friends!!! . . .

Babies are always exciting, regardless of whether they are human or animal - this is a sign of New Life . . .

And New Life is Always Special!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Ah Yes, Baby Pictures Of Our Little Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt Have Arrived!!! . . .

"People" Magazine has the most DARLING Pictures of Brad, Angelina and Little Shiloh - and of course Darling Zahara as well!!! . . .

Too bad Darling Maddox was a No-Show for the Picture Shoot!!! . . .

Oh Drat!!! . . .

He is SUCH a Cutie - That Little Maddox!!! . . .

And to see Maddox and Brad together is a treat as well - they really are quite a pair . . .

I understand that Maddox and Angelina's Brother, James, were spending a lot of time together lately, while Angelina and Brad spent bonding time with Shiloh . . .

Zahara was with a Nanny while the delivery was in progress . . .

So, it seems that everyone got some one-on-one time with someone, which is important . . .

Oh Yes, before I forget - Our Newest Mother Cat has been doing very well with her Parenting Skills, and her Darling Kittens are Just Beautiful - Growing Stronger - And Fatter - By The Day, Thank You Very Much!!! . . .

Oh, By The Way, we have seen Pictures of Baby Baron William Trump and now Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt . . .

I wonder when we will see Baby Pictures of Suri Holmes Cruise - Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's Beautiful Bundle of Joy!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

• 4 months later...

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have the MOST EXCITING NEWS!!! . . .

Two of our furry friends have had Babies, Thank You Very Much . . .

One of Our Cats has had a litter of FIVE, Yes, Five, Kittens . . .

The Kittens are SO Cute!!! . . .

All five are different colours . . .

Mom is a Calico, so that is a mixture in itself . . .

One Kitten is solid black in colour . . .

One Kitten is a Calico, like Mom . . .

One Kitten is Orange . . .

One Kitten is White . . .

And One Kitten is Back and White . . .

What a wide range of colouring - how very nice to see . . .

All of the Kittens are very nice and fat, which is due to Mom being well fed by Our Beloved Cook in the Imperial Country Club . . .

NOW, Our German Shepherd Dog has had Puppies - Six in Number!!! . . .

They are Just Darling!!! . . .

And again, THEY are also very fat and healthy, thanks to Mom being well fed by Our Beloved Cook at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

SO, our New Mothers and their Babies are doing Fantastically in their Respective Nurseries . . .

Cook has made them quite comfy in Large Boxes in one of the rooms adjoining the Kitchen, and she checks on them often, as do the other Staff Members . . .

As always, Cook is ever ready to generously feed ALL of our Beloved Furry Friends here, but she pays particular attention to New Moms and their Babies . . .

I shall keep You posted on any new activities regarding our Nursery Occupants!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Well, I never did read much into being undignified around our Furry Friends . . .

And, quite frankly, I don't think that the Moms or the Kittens and Puppies mind at all . . .

Actually, the only thing they care about is whether they get enough food in their little tummies, and do they get enough cuddles . . .

Aren't they just adorable!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just wanted to update Everyone on the Progress of Our New Mothers and their Beautiful Babies in Our Respective Nurseries . . .

Our Magnificent Moms are doing a Fantastic Job in taking care of their Parenting Responsibilities . . .

And the Fabulous-Looking Little Ones are - Well, Just Marvelous!!! . . .

Adorable As Ever!!! . . .

And Our Beloved Cook at Our Imperial Country Club is Ever-Present to make sure that Our New Mothers receive the Tender Loving Care and Best-Cooked Meals and Vitamins to keep up their Strength so that they can properly care for their Newborns . . .

We are Most Indebted to Our Beloved Cook for the Diligent Care that She Bestows upon Our Most-Loved Furry Friends . . .

May Our New Mothers continue to Take Wonderful Care of Those Precious Babies!!! . . .

And May Our Darling Newborns Continue To Thrive and Grow Healthier and Stronger Each And Every Day!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . . .

Archived