A "HAPPY DAY' SPRING PARTY!!! . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have just come from a Really Important Meeting with my Domestic Staff at Our Imperial Coutnry Club . . .

With Your Kind Permission, My Gentle Friends, I think we all need a Pick-Me-Up!!! . . .

We need to Celebrate - Living!!! . . .

Let's have a "Happy Day" Spring Party!!! . . .

Hmmm . . . Today is May 17th - Let's have it on Saturday, May 20th . . .

How does that fit into Everyone's Schedule - Do, please, let me know about how You feel about Saturday . . .

This is going to be an All-Day Party - Casual Dress . . .

Bring the Little Darlings - be they Children of the Human Sort, or Children of the Pet Sort . . .

Our Beloved Cook is planning on making all sorts of Goodies for our All-Day Party, so Bring Your Appetite As Well . . .

Ah Yes, Spring Has Sprung . . .

And so should we - to go to this Party!!! . . .

Have a most splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Gentle Friends,

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Imperial Majesty, Empress Asa,

How Absolutely Magnificent of You to Join Us!!! . . .

By All Means - Plese - Come Right In!!! . . .

We are beginning to Decorate for the Party . . .

I feel like telling that short story again about the Movie "Dance With Me", Starring Vanessa Williams and Cheyanne, and Kris Kristofferson . . .

To make a long story short, Kris is an embittered man, who had a short fling with a Cuban singer on a Cruise ship, and she got - ah, well, she was expecting a little one . . .

Years later, Cheyanne finds his birth certificate, and contacts his father (Kris) in Texas to ask to come to America. Kris is running a dance studio in Texas, and says it is OK for him to come.

So, he comes to America, and helps out in the dance studio.

One day, he is asked to decorate the studio for a party while everyone is at dinner.

When everyone comes back, the studio is ablaze with lights, and decorations abound of EVERY sort . . .

He has decorated the Studio with Decorations from every Holiday, and partnered them very well, too . . .

The place looked a little eclectic, but very nice . . . a Total Mix of Christmas, Halloween, New Years, Valentine's Day - You Name It!!! . . .

Major Cool!!! . . .

I Think We Need Cheyanne's Decorating Touches at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

NOW, WHERE did I put his telephone number . . .

( Looks in purse for the number ) . . .

( Empties purse on the floor ) . . .

Drat!!! I lost it!!! . . .

Oh Well, I guess we'll muddle through somehow!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Archived