AWARD OF ORDER OF THE LION TO HIM THE EMPEROR

user posted image

I, His Serene Highness Prince Philip I of Fergustein, Sovereign Dei Gratia, Grand High Knight Commander of the Most Noble and Most Ancient Order of the Lion, hereby declare that His Imperial Majesty Harold Thorstein I the Generous Giver, Emperor of the Sovereign Viking Empire of Stormark, be awarded the Most Noble and Most Ancient Order of the Lion, of the rank of Knight Grand Cross, and that he be entitled to all the rights, privileges, and honour which accompany membership of the aforesaid Order.

I hereby award the MEDAL OF THE KNIGHT GRAND CROSS:

user posted image

I hereby award the GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER:

user posted image

Given this Twelfth Day of May Two Thousand and Six Anno Domini in the Throne Room of His Majesty's City Palace in Fergustein.

Virtus Nobilitat!

Philip I.

Your Excellency,

Please send His Serene Highness Prince Philip I My sincere thanks for his most cordial and most gracious gesture of awarding Me the Most Noble and Most Ancient Order of the Lion in the rank of Knight Grand Cross.

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty, And Also To You, Your Serene Highness, Prince Philip I,

Two Extraordinary Gentlemen - Exchanging Magnificently Beautiful Gifts - What A Fabulous Privilege This Is To Witness . . .

Both of You Are Remarkable Rulers who have shown such Bright Promise in the Wise Ruling of Your Nations . . .

And now this Truly Marvellous Gesture of These Meaningful Presents . . .

Gentlemen - I am So Very Pleased to know that these two Countries will be entering into Relationships of Peace and Friendship and Trust Together - That is Extremely Important to us all . . .

I am fully confident that These Days Ahead will see Abundant Benefits for Everyone in These Two Nations . . .

Gentlemen - Enjoy Your Gifts - They Are Most Truly Well-Deserved!!! . . .

Have a most splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Archived