the sound of 12 hooves....

Conglacio

Three riders, their bodies hidden by capes, their faces by helms, ride up to the Imperial Country Club.

They circle round it, scanning the night cloaked land.

The sound of hooves draws the attention of those inside the Imperial Country Club. Looking out of the window into the darkness they see three riders circling round the Imperial Country Club. Three riders?? Who are they?? What are they up to??

Seemingly satisfied, the three riders dismount. One of them removes his cloak and helm, revealing a machete against the midnight skin typicle of the outlond normans.

He disapeers into night, as the remaining two lead their horses to the building.

They both carry staffs, one with a flint head, the other a flaming jewel.

The 2 remaining travellers reach the building.

The bigger built one removes his helm, showing his olive skin and black hair, streaked with grey and blond...

Lord Hallvanger, at you service!

Sorry about the...security, I have heard reports of...an old friend returning. I have to be on my guard.

He turns to the other, more slender, traveller, who's face is still covered

Can you see to it that my...companion...is provided with quarters here? I feel this place would be safer then any in turbulent Shireroth or Angsaxland.

Oh, and don't worry about the other guy, He's a Maroon, trained to live in the wilds.

((ooc: there is an old enemy who has returned to micronations...but he willbe no trouble...I just did this so I could have an excuse for a more interesting entrance.

as for the companion, possible future change of character.

Is it ok to have a second login here? If so, I might like to use the hidden forums to grow the characters back story...))

((ooc: there is an old enemy who has returned to micronations...but he willbe no trouble...I just did this so I could have an excuse for a more interesting entrance.

as for the companion, possible future change of character.

Is it ok to have a second login here? If so, I might like to use the hidden forums to grow the characters back story...))

Yes, you may have a second login, Lord Hallvanger.

*Looks forward to hearing the rest of the story*

Good Evening To You, Lord Hallvanger,

Welcome to You, and to Your Lovely Companion . . .

Please . . . Make Yourselves At Home . . .

A Late Supper is being served in Our Waterfall Dining Room, should You wish to partake of this . . .

If there is anything that we can do to make Your Stay here more comfortable, please just ask myself or any of the Staff here . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Ignatia watches Conglacio wander off

He's probably found out where the Beer is served.

I am Ignatia Oförutsedd.

the smile fades

Atleast, that is the name I remember. The priests say I am some how related to the Duke or a figment of his imagination, though I do not see how, for he is not much like me...at least, I don't think so. But until it is known if I pose a threat, Conglacio's advisors demand that I am kept away from anywhere that the Duke has or hopes to have power. But they are paranoid, stupid and traitorous...

with a grin

and would have me hung for saying so! But not here, so let's get out of the cold!

Kisses Ignatia's hand.

Welcome to Stormark, My Lady. You may stay in Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Nation for as long as you like.

Takes Lady Ignatia by the hand and leads her into the Imperial Country Club.

Good Morning To You, Lady Ignatia,

Welcome to Our Imperial Country Club, My Dear . . .

Please . . . Make Yourself At Home . . .

As You can see, Our Place is rather spacious - spread out, and completely relaxed and comfy . . .

So, perhaps You would like to begin by going into Our Waterfall Dining Room for a meal . . .

Our Beloved Cook is just getting the Breakfast Buffet started . . .

And if You like to read, we have a Huge Library - the fireplace is lit with a cozy fire, and there are comfy wraps to snuggle into, perhaps with a Huge Cup of Hot Chocolate to soothe Your spirits . . .

There are many Books, and Board Games, and such to amuse You . . .

Oh, By The Way, there are many Kittens and Puppies who have found their own little places to sleep around the Library - there is plenty of room for them, so don't worry about that, the Library is Huge, so that is not a problem. I just didn't want You to sit on them . . .

NOW, out behind the Main Building, there are luscious gardens for wandering around . . .

Also, we have Stables, with our Beloved Horses, and they are quite Special to us . . .

At any rate, please do wander around and enjoy Yourself . . .

I hope You will find something to make You smile . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Lady Ignatia,

Well, here at Our Imperial Country Club, we like to specialize in making those around us smile . . .

I do hope that You have found friends here, and that we have cheered Your spirits . . .

I am Ignatia Oförutsedd.

the smile fades

Atleast, that is the name I remember. The priests say I am some how related to the Duke or a figment of his imagination, though I do not see how, for he is not much like me...at least, I don't think so. But until it is known if I pose a threat, Conglacio's advisors demand that I am kept away from anywhere that the Duke has or hopes to have power. But they are paranoid, stupid and traitorous...

with a grin

and would have me hung for saying so! But not here, so let's get out of the cold!

Lady Ignatia,

Why do Lord Hallvanger's advisors think that you pose some kind of threat to him?

Lady Ignatia,

Why do Lord Hallvanger's advisors think that you pose some kind of threat to him?

Like I say, they are paranoid and rarely capable of thinking straight. They also fear the un known, and I am...unforeseen! And of course, they worry that I may be nothing but a more...vocal one of themselves. And if there is one thing that they can all agree on, it's that there is too many of them. Each thinks they should be the only one. I say they should be all gone and never be heard from again. Conglacio would be better off without them.

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I think Lord Hallvanger certainly might have the more innovative approach to handling these tiresome "persons" . . .

And, that approach seems to work well for Him, that is true . . .

Oh Well . . .

Archived