EQUESTRIAN STABLES TO BE REDONE . . .

rosalie

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I don't know if this belongs particularly in the Feast Hall Forum, but I will Post it here anyway . . .

Our Beloved Horses have been whispering to me when I went out to spend time with them . . .

I feel especially endeared to Our Beloved Pampered Pets, and I want to make their Quarters as Comfortable for Them as Possible . . .

With that in mind, I have begun a Complete "Redecorating" Project in the Stables . . .

These Quarters are to be made Larger, and each Stall will feature Heating and Cooling to make Our Horses more comfortable during Extreme Weather . . .

Also, there will be a Suite that is to be built on to the North End of the Stables . . .

This Suite is to house a Professional Staff of Vet Services which will have at least One Physician and Two Nurses on staff at all times . . .

These Staff Members will oversee Pregnancy and Delivery of Horses, and any Injuries or Health Issues which may arise . . .

Also, the Quarters for Our Trainers and Jockeys will be enlarged. We want to make sure that the Staff who cares for Our Beloved Pampered Pets is also as comfortable as possible . . .

All Quarters for the Horses will feature State of the Art Facilities to give Our Beloved Pets as much Comfort as possible . . .

The "Redecorating Project" will be accelerated, and hopefully will not be to stressful for Our Beloved Pets . . .

I would be very interested to know Everyone's Views about these Improvements . . .

Please do share Your Esteemed Thoughts on These Issues . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Archived