LIBRARY ENHANCEMENTS . . .

rosalie

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I Have A Most Important Announcement To Make . . .

Our Library at Our Imperial Country Club is undergoing some changes for Your Future Enjoyment . . .

The Seating Arrangements are looking a little worse for the wear, so we are updating our "Look" to include Totally New Furniture . . .

Several New Couches, Loveseats, and Recliners will make an Appearance . . .

The Basic Colour Schemes will be several shades of Burgundy and Pink, intermingled with Ivory . . .

Of course, the Seating Arrangements will still have their Complement of Cozy Wraps for Everyone to enjoy . . .

Our Stormark Coat of Arms will still be Featured over the Enormous Fireplace . . .

Our Bookshelves are also being replenished with some Newer ( and Classic ) Offerings . . .

All sorts of Games are being purchased to replace the worn-out versions which we have had. We are still keeping the same selection of Games, it is just that these Games needed to be replaced . . .

Also, a New Pool Table is being Introduced . . .

Lighting arrangements are being redone to give the Library more of an accent on "Creative Lighting" - that is to say, lighting which is not too bright and brash, but sufficient enough for reading and such . . .

All in all, the two large rooms which house Our Library should see a sleeker, more modernized Home for Our Reading and Recreational Refinements . . .

It is hoped that You, Our Beloved Imperial Country Club Members will enjoy all of the Amenities which we wish to Offer to You when the Renovations of Our Library are completed . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Your Majesty,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Gracious Compliments . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

I do hope that You and all of the Other Members of Our Imperial Country Club will be able to Grace us with Your Presence as Your Time Permits . . .

It is Our Goal at The Imperial Country Club to bring Enjoyment and Relaxation to Each and Every Club Member . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just wanted to Let Everyone Know that we have Acquired Many new Sets of Reference Books for Our Library . . .

Two New Legal Reference Books will be Placed in the Library for Your Enjoyment . . .

Also, a Medical Reference Set of Books is there . . .

A Reference Set of Cooking, Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting will also be in the Library . . .

A Veterinary Reference Set of Books is also being placed in Our Library for us to refer to concerning Our Beloved Pets . . .

Also, there is a History Reference Set of Books, with History about every World Country . . .

If there are any Reference Materials which You would like to see added to Our Beloved Library, please bring this to my Humble Attention, and I will be glad to arrange it . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Absolutely . . .

I shall be happy to go about acquiring these Wonderful Selections for Our Beloved Library in the Imperial Country Club . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Your Valuable Suggestion . . .

I shall be happy to go about acquiring these Wonderful Selections for Our Beloved Library in the Imperial Country Club . . .

The Imperial Country Club couldn't wish a better manager than Our Most Beloved Stormark's Rose. smile.gif

Thank You, Your Majesty, for Your Gracious Compliments . . .

It is my Fondest Wish to bring Joy and Harmony to Our Beloved Imperial Country Club, and to Create an Atmosphere of Warmth and Caring for All Members . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I see that Our Beloved Dame Gudrun is ensconced in one of Our Oversized Recliners, and is snuggly wrapped up in one of our Mohair Furs, reading a HUGE Volume of (SOMETHING - I can't make out the Title from here!!! ) . . .

Oh Yes, on one side, she has one of our Adorable Kittens Sleeping, and on the other side of her Fur Wrap, one of Our Puppies is Fast Asleep!!! . .

And on the End-Table beside her Recliner is an ENORMOUS Cup of a Steaming Hot Beverage!!! . . .

Well, it looks as if Our Dame Gudrun will be comfy and entertained for quite a while!!! . . .

I just wanted to let Everyone know that an ENORMOUS Shipment of Volumes of Legal Books has just arrived at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

These Legal Volumes will, undoubtedly, be of Magnificent Interest to all those who hold the Legal Profession Sacred and True . . .

I am So Very Please to have been able to Proffer these Valuable Editions to be placed in Our Esteemed Library for Everyone's Use . . .

Good Morning To You, Your Majesty,

I am Most Pleased that we were able to acquire these Valuable Legal Works for Our Beloved Library in Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I am sure that they will be a Wonderful Resource for Everyone . . .

• 2 months later...

I am very pleased to announce that we have just received a shipment of History Books for Our Library . . .

Also, we have some Romance Novels . . .

And Decorating Books As Well . . .

Oh Yes, and some Brand New Board Games have arrived . . .

The Usual Suspects - "Monopoly", "Scrabble", "Parchesi" - all of the good stuff . . .

I decided that the Board Games that we have are all so well-used that it was high time that we acquired some new games - not new in the sense of different new, but updated versions or new versions of the older games . . .

If anyone has any suggestions as to Books or Games which they would like for us to acquire for the Club Collections, please do let me know, and I will purchase them Post Haste . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

History is definitely a Part of Our Lives - Past, Present, And Future!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Archived