Your Imperial Majesty

I bring greetings from His Royal Highness Prince Paul, and the people of Paulovia.

Your gracious visit to the Paulovian forum, and that of your Imperial Chancellor, were greatly appreciated. By your invitation we have come here today to honour Your Majesty.

Please accept this small gift of a case of our finest Paulovian organic Cognac so we may drink a toast to one another and declare our friendship! cheers.gif

Long Live the Emperor!

Long Live Stormark!

Long Live Prince Paul

Long Live Paulovia!

Respectfully

His Excellency Philip James

Ambassador for the Principality of Paulovia

Your Excellency,

Welcome to Stormark!! Your visit and kind words are greatly appreciated. Please send Our Entirely Beloved Royal Cousin His Royal Highness Prince Paul Our Cordial Thanks for His Most Gracious Gesture of Friendship.

To Stormark and Paulovia!! Friends Forever!! Cheers!! cheers.gif

Your Imperial Majesty

Now we have declared our friendship and drunk as brothers around the fire, would it be too presumptious to broach the subject of a formal Treaty of Recognition and Friendship?

Forgive the speed at which I have put this to Your Majesty, but Prince Paul is most desirous of having strong support for our MCS claim in four weeks time. Your public recognition will add weight to our position, as I am sure you can appreciate.

I await your reply at your leisure, Your Majesty.

H.E. Philip James

Ambassador for Paulovia

Good Morning To You, Ambassador James,

Welcome To Stormark, Sir!!! . . .

We are So Very Pleased that You have Graced us with Your Honourable Presence here in Our Great Nation . . .

My name is Dame Ragnhild Gunlaugsdottir, The Duchess of Romsdal, and I am The Court Confidant to His Majesty here in Stormark . . .

Please . . . Make Yourself Entirely At Home . . .

We look forward to enjoying Your Honourable Presence as often as Your Time Permits . . .

Come and share Our Table, and Our Bounty . . .

If there is anything that You require to make Your stay here in Stormark more comfortable, please just ask . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Now we have declared our friendship and drunk as brothers around the fire, would it be too presumptious to broach the subject of a formal Treaty of Recognition and Friendship?

Your Excellency,

I would be delighted to conclude Treaty of Recognition and Friendship with the Principality of Paulovia.

Your Imperial Majesty

Once again your welcome is that of a brother and this gladdens my sovereign's heart.

Thank you for your quick response to our request for a treaty. Do you have a preferred format, or would you prefer our government to present a draft treaty?

Respectfully,

His Excellency Philip James

Ambassador for Paulovia

Your Imperial Majesty

Nobles, warriors and distinguished Stormarkians all, thank you for your welcome.

Further to our discussions I have a draft treaty which I now present to Your Imperial Majesty. If it pleases you, I am empowered to add my signature on behalf of HRH Prince Paul and the Royal Government of Paulovia.

I take my leave Your Majesty, and look forward to your reply.

H.E. Philip James

Ambassador for Paulovia

DRAFT TEXT:

TREATY OF RECOGNITION AND FRIENDSHIP

Between

The Sovereign Principality of Paulovia and Commonwealth

and

The Viking Empire of Stormark

We the Undersigned:

1. RECOGNISE that mutual recognition and respect is the essential foundation on which relations between two nations are built;

2. AFFIRM that both nations formally recognise each other as independent and sovereign nations;

3. ACKNOWLEDGE the importance of promoting friendship between our nations with the intent of developing greater international understanding and co-operation;

4. RESOLVE to pursue opportunities to work together in a spirit of understanding on matters of mutual interest;

5. UNDERSTAND the importance of maintaining relations on a long-term perspective;

6. CONCLUDE that this Treaty formally embodies the friendship and cooperation desirous between our governments and peoples of our two nations;

7. AGREE that either party may unilaterally withdraw from the Treaty after giving thirty days notice;

8. DECLARE that this Treaty is made only between the signatory nations and does not commit either nation in anyway to any other international or regional agreements to which either signatory nation is committed.

* Amendment of this Treaty requires agreement between both signatory nations.

* This Treaty comes into force upon ratification by duly authorised government officials from each signatory nation.

For and on behalf of the Principality of Paulovia and Commonwealth:

Date:

For and on behalf of the Viking Empire of Stormark:

Date:

Edited by sovereignvikingemperor

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

Date: The First Day of the Month Valaheim in the Fifth Year of the Second Viking Age/ January 20, 2006.

Your Excellency,

I hereby inform you that I have made one slight modification to the draft Treaty. I have changed the name of this Viking Nation to "Viking Empire of Stormark" which is the official name of Stormark.

Your Imperial Majesty

As the appointed representative of HRH Prince Paul and the people of Paulovia, I hereby set my signature and seal to the Treaty of Recognition and Friendship between our two peoples.

Long Live Stormark!

Long Live Paulovia!

Let us celebrate! cheers.gif

Between

and

We the Undersigned:

1. RECOGNISE that mutual recognition and respect is the essential foundation on which relations between two nations are built;

2. AFFIRM that both nations formally recognise each other as independent and sovereign nations;

3. ACKNOWLEDGE the importance of promoting friendship between our nations with the intent of developing greater international understanding and co-operation;

4. RESOLVE to pursue opportunities to work together in a spirit of understanding on matters of mutual interest;

5. UNDERSTAND the importance of maintaining relations on a long-term perspective;

6. CONCLUDE that this Treaty formally embodies the friendship and cooperation desirous between our governments and peoples of our two nations;

7. AGREE that either party may unilaterally withdraw from the Treaty after giving thirty days notice;

8. DECLARE that this Treaty is made only between the signatory nations and does not commit either nation in anyway to any other international or regional agreements to which either signatory nation is committed.

* This Treaty comes into force upon ratification by duly authorised government officials from each signatory nation.

His Excellency Philip James, Ambassador & Deputy First Minister of the

Principality of Paulovia and Commonwealth

Date: 21 January, 2006

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

Date: The First Day of the Month Valaheim in the Fifth Year of the Second Viking Age/ January 20, 2006

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

How Absolutely Magnificent that The Treaty between theSovereign Pricipality of Paulovia and Commonwealth, and the Viking Empire of Stormark has been completed . . .

I am fully confident that Both Nations will see Much Benefit from the Terms of This Honourable Treaty!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

As The Court Confidant to His Majesty of Stormark, may I say that I am personally most pleased that This Treaty has been enacted between Our Two Nations . . .

If I may be allowed to offer just a small piece of Personal Opinion, please . . .

My Wish for Each Nation is that Every Person within the Two Communities will Enjoy an Enhanced Level of Comfort, Commitment, Credibility, and Caring . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

HTVK user posted imageHTVK

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, Den Enväldige Vikingakejsaren

Approved

Present:

The Sovereign Viking Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty in Council.

Sir Dagfinn Thorvaldsson.

Dame Ragnhild Gunlaugsdottir,

The Duchess of Romsdal.

Aoife the Celt.

Between

and

We the Undersigned:

His Excellency Philip James, Ambassador & Deputy First Minister of the

Principality of Paulovia and Commonwealth

Date: 21 January, 2006

Date: The First Day of the Month Valaheim in the Fifth Year of the Second Viking Age/ January 20, 2006

user posted image

Given at Our Hall in Haraldsborg, in Our Thanedom of Gulathing, this Third Day of the Month Valaheim in the Fifth Year of the Second Viking Age.