ANNOUNCING SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET . . .

rosalie

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I would like to Announce to Everyone that we are incorporating a Sunday Brunch Buffet, which will be Served at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Beginning Tomorrow, January 15th, A Fabulous Sunday Brunch Buffet will be Served at Our Imperial Country Club from 9:00 A. M. until 3:00 P. . . .

This Sunday Brunch Buffet will be Served in the Waterfall Dining Room, and it will feature a Wonderful Assortment of Breakfast Items, for those of us who have trouble gettting out of bed early . . .

Also Featured on the Sunday Brunch Buffet Menu will be a Magnificent Assortment of Lunch Menu Items . . .

Our Beloved Cook has Graciously consented to lend us her vast knowledge and give us a huge choice of Delicious Treats for our enjoyment . . .

This Sunday Breakfast Brunch Buffet will be a Regular Feature at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

ENJOY!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Generous Compliments . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

All of us here at Our Imperial Country Club are looking forward to Welcoming Our Honoured Members to Our Fabulous Sunday Brunch Buffet . . .

We hope that this Buffet will be an opportunity for Our Members to relax and enjoy themselves while they partake of the Delicious Bounty which has been prepared by Our Beloved Cook . . .

We Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Generous Compliments . . .

( Curtsies ) . . .

All of us here at Our Imperial Country Club look forward to making sure that the time You choose to spend here is enjoyable . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Archived