Greetings from U.E.G!

On Behalf of the Galatian People,

I am His Imperial Majesty, Frederick A. Howierstadt III. I would like to officially establish relations with the Viking Empire of Stormark. I thank the Emperor for inviting me here. It is truly a very nice place!

The Establishment of relations between our nations, would be most appreciated.

The Longships - Black Eagle Pact

THE BLACK EAGLE - LONGSHIPS PACT OF RECOGNITION, FRIENDSHIP AND SECURITY BETWEEN THE UNITED EMPIRE OF GALATIA AND THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK.

AFFIRMING the spirit of friendship and cooperation on which relations between the two nations are based, and wishing to place their relations on an even closer and more solid foundation;

AFFIRMING that both nations formally recognize and respect each other as independent and sovereign nations.

ACKNOWLEDGING the importance to each nation of the relationship and the close connection between them;

RESOLVED to evaluate and pursue opportunities for their governments and their peoples to work even closer together in a spirit of understanding on matters of mutual interest;

CONVINCED of the importance of creating, developing and maintaining relations on an equitable and mutually advantageous basis in a long-term perspective;

RECOGNISING that cooperation between the two nations should have their common interest in the prosperity and welfare of both nations;

RESOLVING to open each others borders to allow dual citizens upon submission of a request by that citizen to the Home/Interior Office of the respective citizen and, as a subsequence, establish a free trade zone between our two nations.

BELIEVING that should one nation be attacked, or any brother of our nations be unduly persecuted, both nations agree that an armed attack or threat against one of them shall be considered an attack or threat against both and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack or threat occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense will assist the nation so attacked of threatened by taking forthwith, such actions it deems necessary, including the use of force, to restore and maintain the security of the nations;

UNDERSTANDING that both nations should share intelligence on any threats to each others sovereignty as soon as it be known;

HAVE RESOLVED to conclude this treaty and for that purpose sign to indicate acceptance as follows:

United Empire of Galatia

……………………………………………………

HIM Frederick A. Howierstadt III,

Emperor of Galatia

THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK

……………………………………………………

HIM EMPEROR ,

Emperor of Stormark.

Thank you,

In God,

Good Evening To You, Your Imperial Majesty, Frederick A. Howierstadt, III,

As The Court Confidant of His Majesty of Stormark, I Bid You A Warm Welcome To Our Great Nation of Stormark!!! . . .

My name is Dame Ragnhild Gunlaugsdottir, the Duchess of Romdal . . .

Please, do make Yourself at Home; feel free to wander through the Forums and get to know us here . . .

We Invite You to Express Your Opinions and we look forward to the mutual sharing of Viewpoints between our Two Nations . . .

We hope that Your Stay here in Stormark will be Truly a Peaceful and Profitable One . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived