Woodstania Negociations

alliance terms:

miltary:

1.0. the viking empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic Republics will enter a miltary alliance

1.1. This Will mean both countries with aid each other miltarily if either country is invaded

1.2. Both countires will enter a state a war with a country which either nation has invaded

1.3 Furthermore Each country will be allowed miltary bases in both countries

1.4 Both countries will be allowed to share miltary resources and can work on research and development projects

Politcal:

2.0. Both The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic republics will be allied with each other

2.1. Both Countries will reconize each others soveignity and will support any policital claim each one makes

2.2. Each country may choose to ally themselves with the other countries allies

Ecomony:

3.0. Each country will engage in free trade with each other

3.1. Each country is not obliged to give finincial Aid to each other

alliance terms version 1.1:

miltary:

1.0. the viking empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic Republics will enter a miltary alliance

1.1. under paragraph 1.0 both countries with aid each other miltarily if either country is invaded

1.2. Both countries will enter a state a war with a country which either nation has invaded

1.3 Furthermore Each country will be allowed miltary bases in both countries

1.4 Both countries will be allowed to share miltary resources and can work on research and development projects

Politcal:

2.0. Both The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic republics will be allied with each other

2.1. Both Countries will reconize each others soveignity and will support any policital claim each one makes

2.1.1. Stormark shall give its full support to the claims of Woodstania upon the Micronational Cartography Society map of Micras.

2.2. Each country may choose to ally themselves with the other countries allies

Ecomony:

3.0. Each country will engage in free trade with each other

3.1. Each country is not obliged to give finincial Aid to each other

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

As the Court Confidant for His Majesty of Stormark, I would just like to offer a Small Comment regarding this Valuable Document . . .

President Woodrow of Woodstania has written a Very Precise Negotiation Treaty that He wishes to be Drawn up between the Nations of Woodstania and Stormark . . .

In My Humble Opinion, it appears to me that this Esteemed Document Wisely Covers an Extremely Broad Range of Topics which are to be Considered by Each Nation in their Deliberations . . .

As the Leaders of Woodstania and Stormark sit down at the Negotiation Table to discuss the Pertinent Issues of this Treaty, I am confident that They will take these Issues very seriously and keep an open mind as to the Blending of a Future Honoured and Trusting Relationship . . .

I Wish The Leaders of Woodstania and Stormark Much Positiveness and Success As They Embark On This Most Valued Endeavour . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

good Afternoon To You, President Woodrow of Woodstania,

You Are Indeed Most Welcome . . .

And Most Deserving, As Well . . .

Speaking as the Court Confidant of His Majesty of Stormark . . .

I would just like to say that I Support The Combined Efforts of Two Leaders who share The Common Bond of Friendship and the Just Cause of Decisvely and Graciously Ruling Those Citizens Whom They Serve . . .

The Task which the Leaders of Stormark and Woodstainia have before them is Daunting, to be sure . . .

However, Both His Majesty of Stormark, and President Woodrow of Woodstania are More Than Capable of this Esteemed Effort . . .

Please Be Assured that the Successful Results of This Meeting will be Very Much Appreciated by the Citizens of Stormark and Woodstania . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Alliance terms version 1.1:

Military:

1.0. The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic Republics will enter into a Military Alliance.

1.1. Under paragraph 1.0 both countries with aid each other militarily if either country is invaded.

1.2. Both countries will enter a state a war with a country which has invaded either nation.

1.3 Each country may establish miltary bases in the other country.

1.4 Both countries may share miltary resources and can work on research and development projects.

Political:

2.0. Both The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic republics will be allied with each other.

2.1. Both Countries will recognize each others sovereignty and will support any political claim each one makes.

2.1.1. Stormark shall give its full support to the claims of Woodstania upon the Micronational Cartography Society map of Micras.

2.2. Each country may choose to ally themselves with the other countries allies.

Economy:

3.0. Both countries will establish free trade relations with each other.

3.1. Each country is not obliged to give financial Aid to each other.

THE TREATY OF MAXIGRAD

BETWEEN

THE UNION OF WOODSTANIC REPUBLICS

AND

THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK

Military:

1.0. The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic Republics will enter into a Military Alliance.

1.1. Under paragraph 1.0 both countries with aid each other militarily if either country is invaded.

1.2. Both countries will enter a state a war with a country which has invaded either nation.

1.3 Each country may establish miltary bases in the other country.

1.4 Both countries may share miltary resources and can work on research and development projects.

Political:

2.0. Both The Viking Empire of Stormark and the Union Of Woodstanic republics will be allied with each other.

2.1. Both Countries will recognize each others sovereignty and will support any political claim each one makes.

2.2. Each country may choose to ally themselves with the other countries allies.

Economy:

3.0. Both countries will establish free trade relations with each other.

3.1. Each country is not obliged to give financial Aid to each other.

FOR THE UNION OF WOODSTANIC REPUBLICS:

FOR THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK:

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

Archived