BIRTHDAY PARTIES

rosalie

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just wanted to share an Idea that I have been giving a lot of thought to . . .

There have been some of us, myself included, who have been privileged to have Celebrated Our Birthdays with some sort of Event, which has been planned by His Majesty, and attended by all Stormarkian Citizens . . .

I have indeed been most Grateful to have been Honoured in such a fashion . . .

However, I have, as I mentioned, been giving this a lot of thought . . .

All things should be equal here . . .

And, it does not appear that they are . . .

As in, we are not seeing Everyone Celebrating a Birthday . . .

And I know that Everyone HAS a Birthday . . .

Continuing along this Line of Thinking, it is not my wish to intrude on anyone's privacy . . .

I just wish that Everyone might be allowed to share, in some small measure, a part of a Person's Special Day . . .

Now, perhaps there are those who would wish not to have an actual "Celebration" . . .

Fine . . . I can accept that - if You wish not to have an actual "Celebration", that is indeed Your prerogative . . .

However, it would be SO nice, if we could at least recognize that each person at least HAS a Birthday, and if You choose not to have a Party or Event, at least we could Wish You a Magnificent Birthday . . .

I always think that it is SO Important to recognize that Everyone has a Special Day, and they should be Noticed and told that they are Special and they are Wished a Happy Day!!! . . .

Hopefully, we can Recognize Each and Every Person here on their Wonderful Day!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I do hope that more of You will consider giving us the Supreme Opportunity to Honour You at a Special Event for Your Birthday . . .

It is my Greatest Wish to bring some Special Light to everyone on their Big Day . . .

If one would not wish to "Celebrate" by having a Party in their Honour, I can certainly understand that . . .

However, I would just like to say that In My Humble Opinion, it would be so very nice if You would allow us to Just Say "Have a Happy Birthday - We Hope That Your Day Will Be Full of Happiness And Joy" . . .

Everyone deserves to be Recognized on their Birthday, and I think that it is an Honourable Thing to do that . . .

Thoughts, Anyone??? . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

I would like to ask Your Esteemed Opinions about this Most Honourable Subject:

BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR OUR CITIZENS!!! . . .

It would Indeed be SO Nice to Recognize each Person as they have their own Special Day!!! . . .

I was thinking that it would be rather nice to have a Dinner Party for the Honoured Guest, with Entertainment and Dancing afterwards . . .

Of Course, Gifts and Speeches Abound . . .

NOW, Should You not wish to have a "Celebration, that is fine . . .

But it would be Very Nice if we could just wish each Person a "Happy Birthday" and "We Hope Your Day Is Wonderful" . . .

Thoughts, Anyone??? . . . .

Speaking of Birthday Parties . . .

We Are About To Celebrate The Birthday Of Our Crown Prince Thorfinn!!! . . .

Tonight, at 8:00 P. M., we will be Gathering at Our Imperial Country Club to Honour This Very Special Person on His Birthday!!! . . .

This Gala Event will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance . . .

We are Serving a Fabulous Gourmet Dinner, the Menu of which has been Listed in Detail in one of the Postings in "The Imperial Country Club" . . .

TWO Magnificent Birthday Cakes will be Presented to Crown Prince Thorfinn This Evening . . .

One Birthday Cake is a Marvellous Three-Tiered Black Forest Cake . . .

The Other Birthday Cake is a Three-Tiered Vanilla Butter Cake . . .

Presents and such will be Presented to Crown Prince Thorfinn after the Cakes have been Cut and Served . . .

The Dinner, and the Cake-Cutting and Serving will take place in the Waterfall Dining Room . . .

The Presents will be Given to Crown Prince Thorfinn in the Waterfall Dining Room . . .

After-Dinner Drinks will be Served in the Library . . .

Entertainment and Dancing will Follow in the Music Room . . .

Oh, My Lords and Ladies, This Will Indeee Be A Fabulous Evening!!! . . .

Please do join us for a Wonderful Celebration Honouring Our Very Own Crown Prince Thorfinn!!! . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company, My Lords And Ladies!!! . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

We have Just Recently Celebrated the Birthday of Our Beloved Crown Prince Thorfinn!!! . . .

And I do hope that Everyone Enjoyed Themselves at the Most Royal Festivities!!! . . .

Perhaps more of You will consider allowing us to Honour You On Your Special Day!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I was Just Wondering Out Loud, My Lords and Ladies . . .

Is there Anyone Else who will be Celebrating a Birthday in the Month of December??? . . .

I was trying to see if we could Plan a Birthday Party for Anyone if they would indeed be Celebrating a Birthday This Month . . .

Please do let me know if You have a Birthday coming up in the very near future . . .

Archived