Resignation

Your Imperial Majesty, Beloved Cousin,

It is with the deepest regret that I must resign my position as Lady Marshal of the Court. I do hope I have been of some good to your household and I wish my successor all the luck in the world.

AM

Lady Anne-Marie, Beloved Cousin;

It is with deep regret that I accept your resignation as Lady Marshal of Court though I understand that there are strong reasons for you to leave Stormark and the micronational world. You were a fantastic Lady Marshal of the Court who has taken the Imperial Court higher and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Farewell, Beloved Cousin!!

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

What a Truly Sad Day for Stormark!!! . . .

I am Heartbroken at Lady Anne-Marie's Decision to Leave Our Great Nation!!! . . .

But I suppose this is something that is being done for the right reasons from Her perspective . . .

Her Dedication and Commitment to Our Nation was truly Phenomenal, and Her Wise Counsel was very sound indeed . . .

I shall mis her . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Our Anne-Marie's Magnificent Contributions here in Stormark have truly been prolific . . .

We are indebted to Her for the Dedication and Commitment that She has shown in Her endeavours while She has been a Citizen of Stormark . . .

During Her time here, She has given selflessly of Her Time and Talents, and we are the fortunate recipients of Her efforts . . .

We thank Her for all that She has done for us, and we wish Her well in whatever the future may hold Her . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Archived