IDEAS WANTED, PLEASE . . .

rosalie

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

We have several Gala Events which are coming up, and I would like to plan these accordingly . . .

The Autumn Ball, The Halloween Masquerade Ball, etc., etc., etc. . . .

NOW, I would like to plan these Events and it would be extremely helpful if anyone had some ideas to implement these plans . . .

The Autumn Ball, I had hoped to have before Halloween, but perhaps that will occur after the Masquerade Ball . . .

At any rate, if anyone has suggestions for these Events, please feel free to chime in . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

In Beginning Our Gala Events, Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are to have Our Halloween Gala Ball this Evening, which is to be held at 8:00 P. M., at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be a Formal Fancy Dress Ball . . .

The Next Formal Gala Event will be the Autumn Ball, which will also be held at the Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be followed by the Celestial Seasons Gala Event, which will Honour the Clestial Moon, Stars, and Sun . . .

I would really like to hear some Ideas, Opinions, and Suggetions from anyone who would wish to contribute their Most Honourable Thoughts on these Topics . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I am in the process of planning several of Our Gala Events . . .

I was wondering if any Members of the Imperial Country Club had any Suggestions as to Classes which might be offered in the future . . .

If any Members have Classes which they would like to see offered, please do let me know, and I will be happy to find a Tutor to provide these Classes . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I would just like to say that it would indeed be So Very Special if all of You would perhaps contribute any Opinions and Suggestions in regard to the Planning of Our Next Gala Event . . .

This Gala Event will be Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event, which will be held on December 15th, at Our Imperial Country Club, at 8:00 P. M., and end at about Midnight . . .

Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance . . .

If anyone has Suggestions or Opinions which would Enhance this Wonderful Event, please feel free to contribute Your Most Esteemed Thoughts . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just wanted to say that we have Many Wonderful Events here in Stormark which are coming up . . .

We are in the midst of planning these Glorius Events for Your Pleasure, My Lords and Ladies . . .

If anyone has Esteemed Opinions on these Gala Balls, please do share them with us . . .

I would be so pleased to include Your Ideas for Our Gala Events . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Archived