A GALA EVENT TO HONOUR EACH RULER

rosalie

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I propose that since we had Vicereine Day, we should have a Gala Event to Honour the Ruler of Stormark, and also of each Nation which is Allied with Our Great Nation . . .

I do realize that we have Rejoicing the Emperor Day, which Honours Our Emperor of Stormark's Birthday . . .

However, I think that it would be fitting to have a Gala Event to Celebrate A Mark of Respect for All of His Commitment and Generosity to all of us here in Stormark . . .

Also, we should pay Tribute to His Majesty. the King of Nidaros . . .

And also Her Majesty, Queen Aoife of Celtica . . .

I believe that giving Equal Tribute to All Rulers of these Allied Nations would be a Special Thank You to Each One of the Rulers who works to Tirelessly for Their Nation . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty,

That is Indeed a Tremendous Idea to have a Gala Event on Transformation Day, November 15th . . .

Now, I am assuming that this Gala Event is in Your Honour . . .

With Your Kind Permission, I would like to propose that we have a Gala Event to Honour His Majesty of Nidaros, and Her Majesty, Queen Aoife, and Her Majesty, Elentari . . .

Your Majesty, I did Post a message to Her Majesty ( Dame Birla ) when Sir Vali was discussing the fact that she was now Elentari, and we were Congratulating Her on the Acquisition of that Title . . . I offereed Her a sugggestion that She might like to consider three Options which I put forth to Her:

1. To be addressed as Her Majesty, Elentari ( To distinguish Her from Other Royal Majesties ) . . .

2. To be addressed as Her Most Imperial Highness, Vicereine, Dame Birla, Elentari ( Which is a big lengthy, but gets everything in ) . . .

3. To be addressed as Her Majesty, Dame Birla ( Which does not use Elentari, wich is rather important ) . . .

I hope that I was not out of line in doing so - She had mentioned that She was quite content with the Title of "Her Majesty", and I could just see us all scrambling to see which "Her Majesty" we were referring to . . .

At any rate, Please do let me know Your thoughts about this . . . .

NOW, back to the subject which we were discussing, which was Gala Events . . .

Hopefully, I wanted Each Royal to have the Special Feeling that Each One was individually appreciated for His or Her Own Merits, and at His or Her Own Gala Event . . .

If this Suggestion meets with Your Approval, each one of these Royals would pick the day when They would wish to have Their Own Gala Event . . .

I would greatly appreciate Your Wise Counsel about all of this, whenever You have a moment . . .

I Await Your Pleasure . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon to You, Your Majesty,

I would like to reiterate this Suggestion about having a Gala Event to Honour Each Ruler of Nations which are Allied to Stormark . . .

I think that it would be Honourable, Appropriate, and Totally Justified to give Each Ruler a Gala Event here in Stormark which would Exclusively Honour that Royal Person at the Event . . .

Royalty should be especially shown Respect and Honour, and this would be a Wonderful way to do so . . .

If You would do me a Tremendous Favour and give me Your Wise Counsel about this when You have a moment, I would be Eternally Grateful, Your Majesty . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning To You, Your Majesty,

I wonder if I might make a Small Suggestion for Your Most Hoourable Consideration, Your Majesty . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

I was thinking that it might be a Special Gesture towards the Most Venerable Rulers of the Nations who are Allied with Us, if we held a Gala Event to Honour Their Presence as Allies . . .

Each of the Rulers who Allies with Our Great Nation of Stormark is Indeed Special, and I feel that Their Association as Allies should be Given a Magnificent Gesture to Mark their Allegiance . . .

What Would Your Honourable Opinion be regarding This Humble Suggestion, If You Please, Your Majesty??? . . .

I Await Your Pleasure . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning To You, Your Majesty,

This Tiny Thought entered my mind this morning . . .

I was wondering if You had given any more consideration to the Proposal that I had Presented to You some time ago concerning a Gala Event to Honour Each Ruler of Nations . . .

In My Humble Opinion, of course, Our Great Nation of Stormark is Very Special . . .

So are the Nations who are Allied with Stormark . . .

Each Ruler goes to Very Special Efforts to make sure that His or Her Nation is Governed with Care and a Precise Knowledge of Everything that goes on in that particular Nation . . .

The Time and Effort and Care, not to mention the straightening out of whatever problems may arise in Governing a Nation are really quite phenomenal . . .

In view of all of the Monumental Stresses and Strains that a Ruler must Endure, I think that it would be a Magnificent Gesture to Offer a Gala Event to Honour Each Ruler for the Services which they Render to Their Nation . . .

Your Majesty, I would Greatly Value Your Infinite Wisdom concerning This Most Important Issue . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Your Wonderful Advice, Your Majesty . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Archived