Joyous Landfall Day!

People of the High Realm and the Borders Beyond!

Allow me to wish you all a superabundantly Joyous Landfall Day!

Today we may celebrate that the High King, at the time still a young chieftain from the Mysterious Isles, in the year 1460  made landfall on Hnossa Isle during the days of the Old Tale at the exact spot in the Heartland where nowadays the ruins of Harald's Holdfast are situated.

This joyous and historic event was the start of the Conquest of the Heartland which in due course, and with the aid of the Three Ladies Divine, led to the creation of our fair country, the Lands of the Longships Throne.

Let's rejoice! :cheers2:

17 hours ago, Unna said:

People of the High Realm and the Borders Beyond!

Allow me to wish you all a superabundantly Joyous Landfall Day!

Today we may celebrate that the High King, at the time still a young chieftain from the Mysterious Isles, in the year 1460  made landfall on Hnossa Isle during the days of the Old Tale at the exact spot in the Heartland where nowadays the ruins of Harald's Holdfast are situated.

This joyous and historic event was the start of the Conquest of the Heartland which in due course, and with the aid of the Three Ladies Divine, led to the creation of our fair country, the Lands of the Longships Throne.

Let's rejoice! :cheers2:

I remember that day ever so clearly. The salt was fresh in the air. There was a warm humidity I before that day ever had experienced outdoors. The sky was blue, there were some white clouds here and there. And it was quiet. Ever so quiet. Not a single bird was heard. It was as if Nature, having heard the propheses of the Ladies Divine, was waiting breathlessly in anticipation of the inevitable to happen, which was for my brother to take command of his promised land.

Oh, how young we were! And how powerful we felt with the earth quivering below our feet. We took what was rightfully ours. It was a day forever to be remembered.

3 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

I remember that day ever so clearly. The salt was fresh in the air. There was a warm humidity I before that day ever had experienced outdoors. The sky was blue, there were some white clouds here and there. And it was quiet. Ever so quiet. Not a single bird was heard. It was as if Nature, having heard the propheses of the Ladies Divine, was waiting breathlessly in anticipation of the inevitable to happen, which was for my brother to take command of his promised land.

Oh, how young we were! And how powerful we felt with the earth quivering below our feet. We took what was rightfully ours. It was a day forever to be remembered.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Sweet Lady Great-Grandaunt of Mine! :thumbsup: 😍

8 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

3 hours ago, Princess Esther said:

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Sweet Lady Great-Grandaunt of Mine! :thumbsup: 😍

We want more! 

We want more!

We want more! 

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ærinndís said:

Those are very good memories indeed!