A CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND . . .

rosalie

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I am going over My List of Plans for the near future . . .

And in Planning some Gala Events . . .

I would like to suggest CHRISTMAS IN STORMARK - A CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND GALA EVENT . . .

I would Plan this for December 23rd . . .

The Imperial Country Club will, of course, be decorated for the Christmas Season . . .

Also, I would ask His Majesty's Kind Permission to decorate the Community of Stormark for Christmas . . .

If there are those who do not celebrate the Season, then perhaps the Decorations could be chosen to reflect that as well . . .

If anyone has Opinions to share, I would welcome your insight . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

In looking over the Christmas Wonderland Gala Event . . .

I was also thinking to Plan for the Little Ones in Our Community . . .

Perhaps around December 22nd or so, I would Plan a Christmas Party for the Children of Our Community Members . . .

This would be held at the Imperial Country Club at first . . .

Then with His Majesty's Kind Permission, we might have a Parade . . .

Followed with An Evening Fireworks Display . . .

This is all for the Little Ones of the Community ( Of course, with their Governesses ) . . .

If anyone has any thoughts about these ideas, please do share them . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

At about the same time that we hold Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event, I would like to begin planning Our Christmas in Stormark Gala Event . . .

The Christmas In Stormark Gala Event will be held at Our Imperial Country Club, probably sometime near to Christmas - possibly about December 22nd . . .

Now the date of December 22nd is just a tentative one, of course . . .

If anyone has any Ideas, Opinions, or Suggestions which they would like to share, please feel free to chime right in . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty, And Also To You, Dame Gudrun,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Gracious Compliments!!! . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

I do hope that my Opinions and Suggestions about Our Upcoming Gala Events meet with Your Approval . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty,

I just had a Thought about the Christmas Wonderland in Stormark . . .

I wonder how You would feel about Decorating the Community of Stormark with Christmas Lights and Figures, such as Santa With His Sleigh and Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, and Large Electric Candles . . .

I think that Decorating with Christmas Ligths and such is so very Attractive, and does a lot for Making One feel so much better . . .

Of course, I will want to Decorate Appropriately with Menorahs and such for Hannukah . . .

I will defer to Our Anne-Marie's Expert Opinion for those Decorations . . .

NOW, I want to say that I would not wish to intrude on the wishes of those who do not celebrate the Season of Christmas . . .

However, we can sort of try to guage how others feel about the Decoration Issue, and take it from there . . .

What are Your Esteemed Thoughts, Your Majesty??? . . .

I Await Your Pleasure . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

I would like to begin planning Our Christmas Wonderland in Stormark very soon . . .

I was wondering if we could ask permission of You, Your Majesty, if we could Decorate the Town of Stormark with Christmas Lights, and other Christmas Decorations, such as Santa and His Sleigh and Reindeer, Christmas Candles, and such . . .

I know that these are Traditional Christmas Decorations . . .

However, I do not wish to intrude on the personal and religious convictions of those who do not share the Christmas season . . .

That is why I was asking if this would be acceptable to everyone, and appropriate . . .

If this is permissable and acceptable to everyone's wishes, I would be happy to proceed . . .

But I wanted to make sure that it was within the scope of everyone's wishes first . . .

Thank You . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Very Shortly after Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event, we will be having Our Christmas Wonderland Gala Event in Stormark . . .

Our Christmas Wonderland Gala Ball will most probably be held about December 22nd or 23rd, in Our Imperial Country Club . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, where we will be served a Gourmet Six-Course Dinner . . .

I shall be planning this Gala Event with Our Domestic Staff in the next week or so . . .

I do hope that everyone will be able to Attend this Very Special Event . . .

I look forward to the Pleasure of Your Company . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Archived