Mine Coat of Arms! Thank You, Your High Holiness!

Arms Fjǫrleif.png

Her High Holiness the Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple has presented me with a personal coat of arms for use in things like the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga.

The aforesaid coat of arms has been wholly made in accordance with mine wishes. The three woolsacks in the second are an age-old symbol of Eidsivarike and have therefore been chosen by Her High Holiness to represent the Merchant Jarldom. The brown bear with black claws that serves as shield supporter is inspired by the bear which had been conferred upon the self-same task in the coat of arms of the Royal Precinct of the Elwynnese Union called the Kingdom of Amokolia.

Arms Fjǫrleif2.png

This is a smaller version of mine personal coat of arms for use in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga. Mine gratitude to Her High Holiness the Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple for creating the aforementioned piece of heraldic work for me is as great as the mighty bosom of the Lady Unna. :dd:

20 hours ago, Aoife the Celt said:

Her High Holiness the Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple has unsolicitedly met your wishes so well that it seems that all of her can read your mind! ;)

Yes, Her High Holiness is the eye in the sky! ;)

1 hour ago, Fjǫrleif said:

Yes, Her High Holiness is the eye in the sky! ;)

I will, as Lady Warden of Law and Justice, instruct the police force of the Jarldom of Thingeyri not to sneak across the Thingeyri-Eidsivarike border anymore. ;)