[Bill] Law on Police Activities (Clerical Amendment) Bill

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me has noted that a motion for Unanimous Consent has been made and seconded. All of me is in agreement with the evocation of Unanimous Consent and this Bill will pass in 12 hours unless one of you who belongs to the body of the Most Honourable Jarls in the Althing assembled shall express zir objection against the Bill aforesaid by casting zir vote against it during the aforesaid allotted voting time.

Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me has noted that none of you has casted zir vote against the Bill and therefore it is hereby pronounced passed by the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled. All of me shall forthwith, in mine capacity of Imperial Regent of the Lands of the Longships Throne, take this Bill in mine consideration for the Imperial Assent.

Honourable Jarls,

All of me does hereby inform you that all of me has granted the Imperial Assent to the Law on Police Activities (Clerical Amendment) Bill and the said Bill has therefore become Law as the Law on Police Activities (Clerical Amendment) Act of Year 18.