On 7/31/2019 at 4:39 PM, Ærinndís said:

I don't know about her, but I certainly will! 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:33 AM, Æsileif said:

Most certainly! :yesyes:

I have heard many quite the enthusiastic stories about the culinary abilities of the Lady Ærinndís' cooks at Scarwood Keep. They seem to be true wizards with food, so I'm delighted to be able to get a taste of their culinary magic. :loveit: :cook: 👩‍🍳

May all of me join the two of you at that supper of yours? 

Lady Ærinndís,

May I presume that the food at your upcoming dinner will be served on solid gold platters and eaten off the finest Valtian porcelain? :drewl:

2 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

All these questions of how my dinners are done! Why don't you all come on a banquet? Let there be rumours no more!

I, for that matter, gladly accept your invitation to enjoy your hospitality at Scarwood Keep! :cheers2:

On 8/11/2019 at 8:46 PM, Ærinndís said:

All these questions of how my dinners are done! Why don't you all come on a banquet? Let there be rumours no more!

Pray be advised that I shall join you all at the banquet table as well! 

Allow me query in which part/room/chamber/hall of Scarwood Keep the banquet is to be held?

5 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Unna,

Give it a guess, and you're probably right ;););)

Pray be advised that I very much approve of your choice of Whitegrove Hall for the banquet. It truly is an exquisite dining chamber of Scarwood Keep with walls adorned with richly carved wood panels and high arched stained glass windows, all of which depict scenes from the pre-Storish of the history of the Duchy of the Providence Plantations. Whitegrove Hall also has a gorgeous gallery above its main floor as well as beaten silver mirrors behind its wall sconces which makes their fairylike light seem twice as bright.

Needless to say that I superabundantly look forward to the banquet!

3 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

Lady Unna, 

Well done! I really hope you, and the other ladies, enjoyed the banquet at my place!

Allow me to say that I shall enjoy the banquet, which has to take place yet or have I missed something? ;)

31 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

You were there! I saw you drink the mead and wine. I'll take that as you enjoyed yourself immensely ;););) 

A banquet with the speed of a Norton calendar'event, wasn't it? ;)

Lady Ærinndís,

Pray be advised that you could enter the banquet at Whitegrove Hall of Scarwood Keep in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga

Here is the link to your coat of arms for use in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga. And you may enter that I enjoyed the meat and mead and wine very much. :thankyou:

3 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

You were there! I saw you drink the mead and wine. I'll take that as you enjoyed yourself immensely ;););) 

Lady Ærinndís,

You may include me as a guest attending the banquet as well in your Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga entry! :drewl: 

My Ladies,

As the latest pregnancy confusion proves, I must be going senile. As such I would kindly ask that someone of you, dear Ladies, would write the account for me in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga

My gratitude is as great as the mighty bosom of Lady Unna!

4 hours ago, Ærinndís said:

My Ladies,

As the latest pregnancy confusion proves, I must be going senile. As such I would kindly ask that someone of you, dear Ladies, would write the account for me in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga

My gratitude is as great as the mighty bosom of Lady Unna!

Lady Ærinndís,

I have given you a little hand. :thumbsup: