Yo, listen up, Lady Ærinndís!

A High Priestess wishes to convey to Your Imperial and Royal Highness that she should like you to brush up your somewhat rusty archery skills in connection with the memorial service for the Kaiser Ayreon IV of Shireroth.

Her High Holiness will want you to light the Kaiser Ayreon's symbolic funeral pyre with a flaming arrow shot from a substantial distance.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, Princess Esther said:

Ærinndís Bow.png

Rumours are circulating that the Storjarla Ærinndís has already been spotted practicing in the leafy surroundings of the Rockingham Forest in the Providian Eorldom called the Pastures of Plenty.

The Rockingham Forest is a fitting place for my grandaunt Ærinndís to practise... because she rocks! :headbanger:

17 hours ago, Æsileif said:

Lady Ærinndís,

May I join you on your archery practice in the Rockingham Forest? Please? Pretty please? 😊

Only if you are quiet!! We don't want to scare the prey away ;)

36 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

Only if you are quiet!! We don't want to scare the prey away ;)

Having made a living as a smuggler, I very well know how to be quiet and move in eerie, ominous silence. I'll be as silent as the sound of applause coming from a single hand! :loveit:

May I presume that I'm in? 

32 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

*starts jeep*

Hop in!!

The Imperial Chieftainess of Borgarrike is handed her Valtian Goldenwood bow and Valtian Leather quiver by a footman. Then she hops into the Lady  Ærinndís' jeep. 

Let's roll! :loveit:

46 minutes ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

A High Priestess wonders what game the Ladies Ærinndís and Æsileif are going to hunt?

Lady Æsileif, pray tell, what do you fancy?

Most certainly! :yesyes:

I have heard many quite the enthusiastic stories about the culinary abilities of the Lady Ærinndís' cooks at Scarwood Keep. They seem to be true wizards with food, so I'm delighted to be able to get a taste of their culinary magic. :loveit: :cook: 👩‍🍳

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:39 PM, Ærinndís said:

I don't know about her, but I certainly will! 

A High Priestess wonders whether herbs which been grown in the Lady Ærinndís' garden will be used to prepare the shot game for her dinner with the Lady Æsileif at Scarwood Keep?

Lady Sigrdrífa,

Rosemary and thyme, obviously, with an assortment of cranberries and bay leaves. I hope this will quell any rumours of anything unholy being prepared in my kitchen! 😜

1 hour ago, Ærinndís said:

I hope this will quell any rumours of anything unholy being prepared in my kitchen! 😜

A High Priestess wishes to convey to the Lady Ærinndís that the mindlessly mouthing miscreants, ignoramuses and other lowlifes spreading such false and vile rumours about your castle's kitchens are obviously to be way beneath Your Imperial and Royal Highness' notice, and that the Port Chloe Constabulary and the Law Courts would make short work of any such sad individuals! :chainsaw:

4 minutes ago, Astrid said:

What would the pre-Storish Dukes of the Providence Plantations do with the likes of those slanderers?

A High Priestess wishes to convey to the Lady Astrid that in the days of yore Duke Ingulf for that matter would have put them on a ship to Old Gaol Isle while advising the captain that it would not be taken amiss if those folks should happen to be swept overboard before zir vessel arrivés at Old Gaol Isle.

7 minutes ago, Ærinndís said:

Off with their heads!! Luckily, we're more civilized and benign... Or are we??? 😄 

Well, we first give them a fair trial and then it is off with their heads! :viking4:

8 minutes ago, Sigrdrífa the Priestess said:

A High Priestess wishes to convey to the Lady Astrid that in the days of yore Duke Ingulf for that matter would have put them on a ship to Old Gaol Isle while advising the captain that it would not be taken amiss if those folks should happen to be swept overboard before zir vessel arrivés at Old Gaol Isle.

There are plenty of pretty stormy waters on Reikistjarna, aren't there? :yesyes: ;)