A Coat of Arms for the Lady Æsileif

Lady Æsileif,

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she should like to make a personal coat of arms for Your Imperial and Royal Highness for use in things like the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga.

Her High Holiness therefore hereby requests for your input. 

Your High Holiness,

How most kind and most generous of you to want to provide me with a personal coat of arms!

I should like to have a coat of arms that is similar to that of my aunt, the Lady Ærinndís, but the fourth quarter, of course, representing Borgarrike in stead of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations.

The quarters of the escutcheon should be:

I. Ettlingar Freyu;
2. Ravaria;
3. Des Vinandy;
4. Something representing Borgarrike.

In addition should the raven be replaced as supporter by a lion to represent Batavia.

The motto should be a quote by Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda of Batavia, who was my first cousin and favourite niece of the High King. It is something that she had said about me in her very own particular colloquialisms in the Dutch language: Van Smokkelaerinne Tot Coninghinne. 

42 minutes ago, Æsileif said:

The motto should be a quote by Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda of Batavia, who was my first cousin and favourite niece of the High King. It is something that she had said about me in her very own particular colloquialisms in the Dutch language: Van Smokkelaerinne Tot Coninghinne. 

What a nice and touching homage to mine late Imperial and Royal Cousin! 😍 :yesyes:

17 hours ago, Æsileif said:

Your High Holiness,

How most kind and most generous of you to want to provide me with a personal coat of arms!

I should like to have a coat of arms that is similar to that of my aunt, the Lady Ærinndís, but the fourth quarter, of course, representing Borgarrike in stead of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations.

The quarters of the escutcheon should be:

I. Ettlingar Freyu;
2. Ravaria;
3. Des Vinandy;
4. Something representing Borgarrike.

In addition should the raven be replaced as supporter by a lion to represent Batavia.

Lady Æsileif,  

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she shall do so!  

Arms Æsileif.png

Lady Æsileif, 

A High Priestess hereby presents Your Imperial and Royal Highness with your personal coat of arms!

The aforesaid coat of arms has been wholly made in accordance with your wishes. The anchor is an age-old symbol of Borgarrike and has thereore been chosen by me to represent the Land of Plants and Nuts. The orange lion with purple tongue and claws that serves as shield supporter is inspired by the lion in the third quarter of the coat of arms of the Lady Ærinndís and represents, in accordance with your wishes, Batavia.

Arms Æsileif2.png

Lady Æsileif,

A High Priestess hereby presents Your Imperial and Royal Highness with a smaller version of your personal coat of arms for use in the Fullvalda Hofhâldings Hringlaga. 

3 minutes ago, Æsileif said:

Thank you so very much, Your High Holiness, for creating this fine piece of heraldic work! It will be used by me with pride and joy! 😍 :loveit:

A High Priestess wishes to convey to Her Imperial and Royal Highness that she is exuberantly welcome! 

On 6/24/2019 at 12:14 AM, Æsileif said:

What is the meaning of that motto? 

10 hours ago, Birgitta the Bold said:

A fitting alternative motto alluding to your life would be: "Hello daddy! Aren't you pleased to meet your litlle girl?" ;)

That would be a fine cri de guerre should I become the patroness of the Furious Ill-Informed Imperial Daughters Brandishing Big Guns In Their Father's Private Study Society. ;)