Joyous the Longest/Shortest Day!

I'm enjoing this long sunny (but cold and windy) evening in Cornwall. It's the hfirst night in this country  that I might see the stars. This time, the turning of the season may bring a change of weather..

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, Polten said:

I'm enjoing this long sunny (but cold and windy) evening in Cornwall. It's the hfirst night in this country  that I might see the stars. This time, the turning of the season may bring a change of weather..

A High Priestess wishes to convey to Sir Polten that she wishes him an exuberantly joyous holiday in Cornwall!

Her High Holiness wonders what the duration of Sir Polten's stay in Cornwall will be?

Cornwall apeared to be a tourist trap. We moved east and are wandering through the moores of Dartmoor. Internet access is a rare and expensive good around here. It's time that Vikings should bring civilasation to these barbarians.

14 hours ago, Polten said:

We moved east and are wandering through the moores of Dartmoor. 

A High Priestess wonders whether Sir Polten shall remain in Dartmoor or shall travel into other parts of Ænglaland as well? 🏞️

14 hours ago, Polten said:

Internet access is a rare and expensive good around here. It's time that Vikings should bring civilasation to these barbarians.

Her High Holiness wishes to convey that Sir Polten is spot on! 👍

We will move to the Dorchester area (Weymouth) in a few days. That will be the last stop of a trip that started in Bath, then to the Exmoor moores (highly recomended for those who are looking for a bit of wild nature), Cornwall, Dartmoor, Dorchester. A meet and greet with South-West England. When I'm back I wil publish the hikes we made on my website ....

19 hours ago, Polten said:

We will move to the Dorchester area (Weymouth) in a few days. That will be the last stop of a trip that started in Bath, then to the Exmoor moores (highly recomended for those who are looking for a bit of wild nature), Cornwall, Dartmoor, Dorchester. A meet and greet with South-West England.

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Sir Polten has an exuberantly fine taste in hiking vacations! :thumbsup1:

She also wonders whether he already knows where his next holiday trip shall take him? ✈️

19 hours ago, Polten said:

When I'm back I wil publish the hikes we made on my website ....

That is something Her High Holiness is exuberantly looking forward to! :champ::lolipop:

On 6/25/2018 at 10:21 PM, Polten said:

We will move to the Dorchester area (Weymouth) in a few days. That will be the last stop of a trip that started in Bath, then to the Exmoor moores (highly recomended for those who are looking for a bit of wild nature), Cornwall, Dartmoor, Dorchester. A meet and greet with South-West England. When I'm back I wil publish the hikes we made on my website ....

Amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

And so I'm back in the civilised world. The hikes are on-line (www.polten.be - Dutch only ...) 

Next trip: Maybe France - Auvergne somewhere end August, early September.

• 2 weeks later...