Your Imperial Majesty,

You recently decreed an Instrument of Government for Treisenberg-Ságolann. There are a few points in it which could be seen as unlawful by the laws of Stormark (both written and case laws).

I'll guide you through them:

III. And We do further by this Our Imperial Instrument authorize and empower Our Viceroy to make any law he may deem necessary or expedient for the public peace, welfare, and good government of Treisenberg-Ságolann.

It is my understanding that the Viceregality of a State would only serve as the executive of the State, giving the State legislative power contradicts Judgment 6 of 2005 where it states that: On the second question the Fimmtardómur rules that the Althing is the Legislative Assembly of all Stormark and may therefore extend all its legislation, including but not limited to Acts and Resolutions, to the constituent Kingdoms. (emphasis added).

I believe that the executive power of the States is vested in the executive, but the legislative is vested in the Althing.

V. And We do further authorize and empower by this Our Imperial instrument Our Viceroy to constitute and appoint in Our Name and on Our Behalf all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and other necessary Officers and Ministers of Treisenberg-Ságolann as he may deem necessary or expedient.

The Fimmtardómur rules that it has judicial powers over the States, as such giving each individual State the right to appoint its own justices would contradict the laws of Stormark and the Judgment 6.

Thank you for your time,

VALI OF LOSALFAREY

ATTORNEY GENERAL

Good Afternoon To You, Sir Vali,

I am VERY IMPRESSED, SIR!!! . . .

You Legal Interpretations are Just Fabulous!!! . . .

You are such a Valuable Asset to us all here!!! . . .

I don't know what we would ever do without You!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I have just one thing to say . . .

With His Majesty to Guide us in His Infinite Wisdom and Grace . . .

And Sir Vali to Protect us with His Vast, Immense Knowledge . . .

We are Indeed Truly Blessed!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I have just one thing to say . . .

With His Majesty to Guide us in His Infinite Wisdom and Grace . . .

And Sir Vali to Protect us with His Vast, Immense Knowledge . . .

We are Indeed Truly Blessed!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Stormark most certainly is! yesyes.gif

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty, Queen Aoife,

Other Nations which are allied with Stormark also Benefit Greatly from the Expertise of both His Majesty of Stormark, and also from Sir Vali . . .

Each Nation which is Allied with Stormark is to Benefit from the Supreme Wisdom, Grace, and Integrity of His Majesty of Stormark, and from Sir Vali . . .

They are both to be commended for their Generous Commitment of Energy and Time, their Style, and the Poise with which they choose to Grace us . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .