The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Certificate of Legal Death

imparms22mn0.gif

Þjóðskrá Stórmerkur

Certificate of Legal Death

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN:

1. Before me in the Þjóðskrá Stórmerkur came Vilhjálm Kormak who is the Jarl of the Longships Islands and a member of the House of the High Realm known within the borders of the Lands of the Longships Throne as the House of Nidaros filing a petition for the declaration of legal death of His Royal Highness Prince Bjarngeir Thorkellson of the House of Nidaros-Volsdame, Bloodroyal and Jarl of Frostarike.

2. The Drageskipjarl claimed, under the provisions of sections 1 to 3 in the Legal Death Act of Year 13, that there had been no sign of life of Prince Bjarngeir since June 2012 and that His Royal Highness is not known to have an active presence in any other micronational setting.

3. The Þjóðskrá Stórmerkur established that the Drageskipjarl has the legal right to file the claim aforesaid as His Grace is an interested party under Section 2, subsection a) of the Legal Death Act of Year 13 due to being a member of the House of Nidaros.

4. The Þjóðskrá Stórmerkur also investigated and subequently verified the claim by the Drageskipjarl concerning the disappearance of His Royal Highness from micronational life.

5. Now therefore, I, Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís, Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Rose Cape, Lady Warden of Law and Justice, Provost Marshal of the Longship of State, Mistress of the Rolls, and Guardian of the Hall of Forseti, by the power vested in me by Section 1 of the Legal Death Act of Year 13 hereby declare His Royal Highness Prince Bjarngeir Thorkellson of the House of Nidaros-Volsdame, Bloodroyal and Jarl of Frostarike legally dead.

Issued at the Þjóðskrá Stórmerkur of the Hall of Forseti on 8 Himinbjorg 13.

2i0btoi.gif

2wfq074.gif

Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir