The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Sigrdrífa the Priestess

Fit and Proper Foreign Magistrates

Article 3: Foreign Magistrates

The Law Speaker may, after consultation with the Chief Magistrate, draw up and keep a list of fit and proper foreigners who may be appointed to the Magistrates' Tribunal to serve as (Chief) Magistrate ad-hoc.

Yo, listen up, Your Grace!

A High Priestess wonders who you would deem foreign persons fit and proper for appointment to the Magistrates' Tribunal?

My Lady,

Foreigners who are fit to be in court would be persons with legal experience in micronations from one or two non-Storish countries, or non-practising jurists from a foreign country but who have practised in Stormark, without discrimination on other personal matters. That the legal experience would be good is of course a pre-requisite.

Your Grace,

Time has come to put forward names of fit and proper foreigners.

The other Patricians may also come up with suggestions.

The other Patricians may also come up with suggestions.

Benkern and Krasniy Yastreb! :party:

My Ladies, my Lords,

Krasniy Yastreb is sadly diseased, though his son Ryabin Merkayastreb still lives on. A long list of names is preferable to a short one, though I am sure the good Lady Law Speaker and I can, should the need arise, add names to the list whenever necessary.

More names to consider:

- His Majesty King Craitman

- Malliki Nur Pinito (of Talenore)

- Liam Sinclair (of Gotzborg and Alexandria)

- Shyriath Bukolos (of Shireroth)

More names to consider:

- His Majesty King Craitman

- Malliki Nur Pinito (of Talenore)

- Liam Sinclair (of Gotzborg and Alexandria)

- Shyriath Bukolos (of Shireroth)

Your Grace,

May I ask why you would like the above names be added to the list? :)

My Lady,

His Majesty the King of Craitland has overseen the work of the Micronational Cartographic Society for many, many years, and he is known to be impartial and objective, yet still kind-hearted.

Mr Nur Pinito has, through other aliases, been chief justice of the independent Elwynn and of Shireroth for many years. Thanks to him, the groundwork on jurisprudence in Shireroth was developed, and Shireroth's legal systems turned, from over a night being the joke of Micras to be hailed all over the world.

Lord Sinclair is the current chief justice of our sister-realm, Alexandria. I really don't need to say anything about him, he is well-known to us all and his judicial independence and high degree of knowledge is admirable.

Lord Bukolos, having been kaiser of Shireroth and steering several fiefdoms in the Imperial Republic for many years, is a man of good reputation and well-reasoned decisions. While he may not have much judicial experience, his character and good nature makes him a qualified candidate.

Who is going approach them to see whether they want to be put on the list?

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she shall endeavour to approach the individuals which have been put forward by His Grace and Her Royal Highness.

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she has approached all of the individuals which have been put forward by His Grace and Her Royal Highness and is awaiting replies.

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Ryabin Merkayastreb has accepted the offer and may therefore be included in the list of fit and proper persons! :party:

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Malliki Nur Pinito has accepted the offer and may therefore be included in the list of fit and proper persons! :party:

A High Priestess wishes to convey that His Majesty the King of Craitland has accepted the offer and may therefore be included in the list of fit and proper persons! :party:

A High Priestess wishes to convey that His Majesty the King of Craitland has accepted the offer and may therefore be included in the list of fit and proper persons! :party:

He has been added as well! :)

A High Priestess wishes to convey that Lord Sinclair has accepted the offer and may therefore be included in the list of fit and proper persons! :party: