The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Sigrdrífa the Priestess

A Legal Question for the Lady Warden of Law and Justice

Yo, listen up, Lady Warden of Law and Justice!

A High Priestess wonders, under Article 8 of the Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12, what is considered real and personal property under Storish Law?

(My lady, if you're not pleased with the answer, I'm sure you can, if there is evidence for it, make a case in the tribunal... ;) )

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she thanks His Grace for the suggestion and that she shall keep his offer in mind. :)

Your High Holiness,

I have ruled on the question you have asked and the High King has given His Assent thereto so the aforesaid ruling has become legally binding. :)

Your High Holiness,

I have ruled on the question you have asked and the High King has given His Assent thereto so the aforesaid ruling has become legally binding. :)

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she is exuberantly satiesfied with the answer you provided her with!

A High Priestess wonders, under Article 8 of the Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12, what is considered public and private property under Storish Law?

Your High Holiness,

I have also ruled on the question you have asked and the High King has given His Assent thereto so the aforesaid ruling has become legally binding.

A High Priestess wonders, under Article 8 of the Act on the Warden of Law and Justice of Year 12, who have the right of accession to property and its products under Storish Law?