The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth Howard

Application

The Viking Name you would like to assume: Elisabeth

The Jarldom that you would like to be your Jarldom of Residence: The Viceroyalty of Vinland

The House of the High Realm you would like to join: Vanadís

Where are you from? Kingstown, Britannia [OOC: United States]

What's your timezone? GMT -5:00

How did you find the High Realm of Stormark? Invitation for His Majesty The King

Why would you like to join the High Realm of Stormark? To better explore the High Realm and learn about its culture

In what way would you like to contribute to the High Realm of Stormark? Executive or Legislative Position, depending on availability

Do you hold citizenship in or allegiance to other micronations?

-Britannia

-Alexandria

-Mercury

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

Welcome to Stormark and thank you for your application!

It has been noted that you would like to become a member of the House of Vanadís and a resident of the Viceroyalty of Vinland upon being granted Storish Patricianship.

First you will need to officially petition the High King for an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11 before you may be granted Patricianship because you already hold citizenship in other micronations.

Here two examples of petitions for an exemption:

Example 1;

Example 2.

As soon as His Imperial and Royal Majesty has granted you the aforesaid exemption, I will submit your application to the High Council of the Realm for approval.

To High King Harald's Most Excellent & Imperial Majesty:

Your August Majesty,

The most humble servant of the High Realm of Stormark and of your Majesty hopes to find her Sovereign Lord in ever-prospering health and begs your Majesty's blessing upon her.

In all humility and reverence, the aforementioned truthfully submits herself before your Majesty, the Righteous King of this Highest Realm and the Gatekeeper of Valhalla, and petitions as follows: that your Majesty might be pleased to grant the Realm's loyalest servant a legal dispensation, allowing her to obtain citizenship in Stormark, despite contributing to other micronations.

Before the Might of Odin, and upon her own life, your Majesty's faithful servant pledges her perpetual allegiance to your Most Gracious and Royal Person.

I have the honour to remain, Sir, your Imperial Majesty's most humble and obedient servant, in word and deed.

Yours Humbly,

Elisabeth

My Lady,

I have submitted a petition to His Royal Majesty above. Please let me know if it be deemed insufficient for some reason.

Thank you,

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

That is the best petition I have ever laid my eyes on! You are quite the wizard with words! :thumbsup2:

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

That is the best petition I have ever laid my eyes on! You are quite the wizard with words! :thumbsup2:

I second that motion. :clap:

imperialinstrument13.png

Instrument of Exemption

WHEREAS We have received a Most Humble Petition from the Esteemed Lady who is known within the borders of the Lands of the Longships Throne as Elisabeth Fjárhirðir beseeching Us to be exempted from the prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

AND WHEREAS it has very much pleased Us to look with favour upon the said Most Humble Petition by the aforementioned Esteemed Lady Elisabeth Fjárhirðir causing Our Imperial Wish and Desire to grant the said Gentleman an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, exempt, under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11, the Esteemed Lady who is known within the borders of the Realm on all Continents as Elisabeth Fjárhirðir from the statutory prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of Valtia Reborn in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow known as Hnossa Isle which is seated within the bounds of the Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Lord Sól, the Twenty Eighth Day of the Month Valaheim in the Thirteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

greatsealhighrealm13.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

:previous::news:

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

Your application for Storish Patricianship has been submitted to the High Council of the Realm for approval. You will the result within a couple of days.

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

What would you like your custom title to be? Your custom title is the text above your avatar, which now is the automatically assigned standard title of "newbie".

Your custom title says something about your Storish persona.

Examples of custom titles of Storish Patricians are:

"Blood drinking and skull smashing Viking";

"Voluptuous Vanic Lady Spiritual Mortal Supreme";

"The Peachy Pillow Princess of Pleasure";

"Mucho Macho Viking Man".

The Jarldom that you would like to be your Jarldom of Residence: The Viceroyalty of Vinland

A High priestess wonders why Elisabeth Fjárhirðir has chosen Vinland as her jarldom of residence?

imperialinstrument13.png

Order in Council

Approved

Present:

The High King's Most Excellent Majesty in the High Council of the Realm.

Lady Unna of Skálavík of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of Freyja's Necklace,

High Justiciar.

Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir of the House of Vanadís,

Bloodroyal and Ærkejarla of the Rose Cape,

Lady Warden of the Inland.

Sir Ragnar Brunnketilsson of the House of Nidaros-Volsdame,
Jarl of Hålogarike,
Lord Warden of Law and Justice.

WHEREAS the Esteemed Lady known as Elisabeth Fjárhirðir has applied for Patricianship in Our High Realm of Stormark;

AND WHEREAS We have, after due review, looked with favour upon the said application for Patricianship of the said Esteemed Lady known as Elisabeth Fjárhirðir;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, by and with the advice and consent of Our High Council of the Realm, order that upon the coming into effect of this Our Imperial Instrument the Esteemed Lady known as Elisabeth Fjárhirðir shall be granted Storish Patricianship.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Lady Sól, the Twenty Eighth Day of the Month Valaheim in the Thirteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

greatsealhighrealm13.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

Elisabeth Fjárhirðir,

What would you like your custom title to be? Your custom title is the text above your avatar, which now is the automatically assigned standard title of "newbie".

Your custom title says something about your Storish persona.

Examples of custom titles of Storish Patricians are:

"Blood drinking and skull smashing Viking";

"Voluptuous Vanic Lady Spiritual Mortal Supreme";

"The Peachy Pillow Princess of Pleasure";

"Mucho Macho Viking Man".

Hmm...perhaps "Bearer of Pen & Sword under Odin"?

A High priestess wonders why Elisabeth Fjárhirðir has chosen Vinland as her jarldom of residence?

Actually, my Lady Priestess, I was quite inspired by a poem you yourself wrote about Vinland, found here. Very beautifully composed!

The name Vinland itself also caught my attention, bringing to mind a region filled with grapes and vineyards.

Hmm...perhaps "Bearer of Pen & Sword under Odin"?

Lady Elisabeth,

I have changed your custom title to "Bearer of Quill & Sword under Odin". I replaced "Pen" with "Quill" because of the more ancient and archaic feel of the latter.

I have also changed your display name to "Elisabeth Fjárhirðir". You can, however, keep logging in as "Elisabeth Howard".

You also have access to the High Council of the Realm now.